No announcement yet.

Look at all these Mexican/Pinoy High Moral taking hypocrites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
    Stop saying you "own" a poster, That just makes you look desperate as **** trying to make yourself believe you make any sense...In fact, No one can understand you because you don't even ****ing now 5th grade grammar.
    Im sorry , I dont care much about it , but you just make it so easy , and then refuse to accept it , it amuses me

Comment

Let me run to the Lounge and whine and complain about PRs having a right to get welfare because some mexican poster keeps making fun of me
      hey playa , if you have enough time , I can explain to you what it was I was trying to explain in that thread , because you clearly misunderstood , but then again , its no surprise , that thread was made for the whole purpose of exposing your ignorance regarding food stamp and puerto ricans

you failed again lol

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
        So what I'm getting from these kinds of threads is that there is actually a team battle going on in NSB.

African Americans are teaming up with Puerto Ricans to take on Mexicans and the Filipinos. Correct ?

Whats the diffeence?????????

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
          Whats the diffeence?????????
          The same difference there is between you Mexicans and any other race. Don't be such a ****ing moron please.

Even if it's through Wiki, educate yourself. There's a "race and ethnicity" section just for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_people

Comment

Look at this, I got you following me everywhere hating on a playa. Your my b*tch and I love how you get so butthurt over every little comment I make you write essays to reply or run to the lounge to cry about Ricans and welfare. Bow down to your papi puelco liqueno
            what happened *****, u ran off once again , you truly belong to me you ****ing *****

Comment

The same difference there is between you Mexicans and any other race. Don't be such a ****ing moron please.

Even if it's through Wiki, educate yourself. There's a "race and ethnicity" section just for you.

Sorry, dont care enough bout either to waste my time.

I know one plucks and the other doesnt though...LOL

Comment

Did you notice how he spelled difference? You really can blame this moron on knowing anything about race or ethnicity. His knowledge and vocabulary is limited.

Comment

actually , one started plucking and being criticized , not really caring , and the other one started plucking recently , after criticizing , hypocrite much right

Comment

what a stupid buzzard Flawless is ... he's trying to say everyone else is racist because his hero came off with the biggest dumba$$ comments of the year ... Get the **** outta here Flawless you donkey ...

Comment

If you don't know enough about something then you should probably not comment on it.
                      Hopefully you're just acting stupid but if you're not, I feel for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X