Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring ****zine Cover: "10 Guys who would've KICKED Mayweather's BUTT" (see cover insid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fighter that could have beat Floyd.

154: Terry Norris
    Basically Terry Norris was too much of a monster in this division. Plain and Simple. Floyd Would have to have the night of his life to beat Norris at 154 and he still would take punishment in the process..
    I seriously believe this..

If Mosley could buckle floyd like he did in the 2nd round.. My God.. Norris would end **** quick. Just watch the John Mugabi fight.

I mean Damn look what Norris did too Meldrick Taylor when they fought...

I honestly believe Mayweather would have need to have the best night of his life to beat Norris at 154 in both of their primes.

I am soley basing this of their attributes

Comment

Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
      I just hope they give him credit for beating PAC. History has shown us when they hype up a fighter to beat him he wins and then they discredit it.
      i dont think thats the case. floyd is pretty much always a big favorite to win, so when he does, i dont think ppl are as much discrediting as they are saying he did what he was supposed to do

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        So am I "hating on" Pac by thinking Floyd will tear him to shreds if they fight?
        Your not writing for a ****zine, thats the difference. You don't see the big picture? All of the negativity around him lately and they come out with that randomly... they are baiting the haters into buying there ****ing ****zine by doing it.

If the context was different it would have been fine, but the point it... whats been going on recently, the way it was written, etc. just shows that they are trying to fuel the fire.

Comment

10 guys I would pick over PBF

SRL - duh

SRR - double duh

hearns - height, reach, speed, skills, power. has pbf ever faced anyone as talented as hearns?

forrest - he isnt an all time great but styles makes fights and his style is a nightmare for floyd

norris - too big, strong, powerful, just too offensive. pbf wouldnt be able to hold him off

whitaker - just as skilled as floyd but southpaw(if not more), which flyod does not like

tszyu - tszyu loved to fight slick boxers. it was pressure fighters that got in his face and crowded him he struggled with

pryor - duh

duran - duh

paul wlliams - too big, too offensive

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Hearns- no
            Leonard-yes
            Robinson-yes
            Basilio-prob
            Armstrong-yes
            Forrest-prob not
            Gavlian-yes
            Quartey-no
            Duran-at 135 yes
            Pryor-too close to call

Just my opinion.
            You don't think Hearns could but think Armstrong could?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              tyson is borderline insane... floyd mayweather jr seems like a sane person, but with no mental filter or respect for people of other races.
              i dont condone it. But foolish driville falls on deaf ears regardless who the speakr is..

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                Your not writing for a ****zine, thats the difference. You don't see the big picture? All of the negativity around him lately and they come out with that randomly... they are baiting the haters into buying there ****ing ****zine by doing it.

If the context was different it would have been fine, but the point it... whats been going on recently, the way it was written, etc. just shows that they are trying to fuel the fire.
                Yeah and Mayweather himself fuels "haters" to sell his PPVs....so whats the problem? If you're that ****** to buy into it, then thats your prerogative.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                  Hearns: No Stamina, So he better KO within the first 5 rounds and he loses.
                  Leonard: Draw
                  Robinson: No tape @ 147
                  Basilio: too slow.
                  Armstrong: Cmon, they would say he was picking on lightweights.
                  Forrest:No, cmon because he beat mosley doesnt mean he would beat Floyd.. **** needs to stop.
                  Gavlian: NO
                  Quartey:JUST NO, he had a good jab.. but de la hoya is not Floyd.
                  Duran:NO MAS, however If he doesnt quit it would be a great fight.
                  Pryor: The fight of the century MAYBE EVER... @ 140 !!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                    All time or recently?

Kostya Tszyu would have crushed Floyd.
                    Crushed?

I don't know about all that.

Comment

Im sorry but Floyd would beat Armstrong up.

Gavilan would be a HARD ass fight.

Basillo gets worked over.

Forrest would beat him.

Winky would beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X