Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring ****zine Cover: "10 Guys who would've KICKED Mayweather's BUTT" (see cover insid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SOTO View Post
    best boxer in boxing and everyone hates him.
    he deserves it for not making a true superfight and for the lies and bull***** that come out of his mouth.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Or "10 Guys He DIDN'T Fight"
    Or "10 Guys he ducked"

Comment

i don't see the problem they have done similar style covers and articles before.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
        If it said "10 guys who we believe would beat Floyd Mayweather" then there wouldn't have been much problem, but "10 guys who would have kicked Mayweathers butt" is just a pathetic way to put it and just gived me the thought that they are using the negativity that is going around Floyd at the moment to get more sales.

Theres criticism and then theres that.
        I still fail to see the big deal. Its one guys opinion. I think Floyd will "kick Pacquiao's butt" if they ever eventually fight. Does that mean Im "hating on" Pac....nah its my opinion. Enough of the gay sh.it

Comment

Muhammad Ali
          Mike Tyson
          Roy Jones
          Archie Moore
          Evander Holyfield
          Floyd Patterson
          Michael Spinks
          Michael Moorer
          BHop
          James Toney

All would have kicked Floyds ass from ringpost to ringpost.

Comment

All time or recently?

Kostya Tszyu would have crushed Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I still fail to see the big deal. Its one guys opinion. I think Floyd will "kick Pacquiao's butt" if they ever eventually fight. Does that mean Im "hating on" Pac....nah its my opinion. Enough of the gay sh.it
              Its not about gay **** and gay **** that... its the context it was put. They can have there opinions thats fine, but the way they put it just comes across as them using the negativity at the moment to get more sales.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                All time or recently?

Kostya Tszyu would have crushed Floyd.
                tszyu didnt want none of floyd when floyd called him out, either.

ummmm

try again

Comment

Wow....the editor must really hate Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    He doesnt help his cause by referring to Pac as a midget. I cant think of many ATGs who got that status by beating up on dwarfs.
                    I never agreed with this line reasoning when someone is trashing they opponent. I mean Roach said all of Manny's recent opponent were basically **** but Manny gets all the credit in the world for his wins.

IMO people should make up they own mind in they feel about a fighters opponents regardless of what someone else says. Yes sometimes way too many people go to the extremes on both sides of the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                      Its not about gay **** and gay **** that... its the context it was put. They can have there opinions thats fine, but the way they put it just comes across as them using the negativity at the moment to get more sales.
                      So am I "hating on" Pac by thinking Floyd will tear him to shreds if they fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X