Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His real name is emmanuel haha thats ****ing hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      So it's ok if Pac say that Floyd went on vacation to pick some cotton and when Pac own that ass he's going to sell Floyd.
      Did Floyd pick cotton? Manny's dad eating his dog was used as a storyline going into the Morales fight, i believe. they talked how Manny was sad that his dad had ate his dog but they were that poor. theyre the ones that shared that story, so why cant Floyd joke about it? I dont see how picking cotton and selling floyd relates to something that Manny and crew shared on their "Countdown". Thats like saying its out of line to make fun of Marquez drinking urine, he shared that so its fair game, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by raysan View Post
        Did Floyd pick cotton? Manny's dad eating his dog was used as a storyline going into the Morales fight, i believe. they talked how Manny was sad that his dad had ate his dog but they were that poor. theyre the ones that shared that story, so why cant Floyd joke about it? I dont see how picking cotton and selling floyd relates to something that Manny and crew shared on their "Countdown". Thats like saying its out of line to make fun of Marquez drinking urine, he shared that so its fair game, right?
        Floyd ancestors picked cotton and we being sold around forsure. You don't see Manny saying stuff about that.

Comment

Floyd ancestors picked cotton and we being sold around forsure. You don't see Manny saying stuff about that.
          you also dont see HBO or Floyd using that as a selling point to like him. HBO and Manny used his dad eating his dog so i say its fair game. What are you missing here?

Comment

you also dont see HBO or Floyd using that as a selling point to like him. HBO and Manny used his dad eating his dog so i say its fair game. What are you missing here?
            Dude stop trying to cover for Floyd, that **** wasn't cool at all. I couldn't give a **** if you was saying to me or if I was saying it to you but Floyd is a professional here. Even the current greatest **** talker Mayorga doesn't even talk that racist crap.

Comment

Dude stop trying to cover for Floyd, that **** wasn't cool at all. I couldn't give a **** if you was saying to me or if I was saying it to you but Floyd is a professional here. Even the current greatest **** talker Mayorga doesn't even talk that racist crap.
              dude...floyd is an ass and what he said is politically incorrect and racial, but ur being wayyyy too sensitive. it wasnt that over the top. it is what it is tho...u already dont like the guy so this really changed nothing.

Comment

• What's on the menu today, Floyd?

Duck.

Comment

Lol what do you mean it's fair game?

By your logic, I could (although I wouldn't) go and mock a holocaust survivor who told their story, or someone who's lost their limbs in war because he/she happened to tell others about it.

Dude, log off and go to school.

Edit: this isn't a dig at Floyd, and I'm not saying what he did is comparable with someone mocking such above stories. I actually think Floyd was just being very stupid and had no racist motive. But to say it's fair game to say those things because Pac shared a story is equally very stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    dude...floyd is an ass and what he said is politically incorrect and racial, but ur being wayyyy too sensitive. it wasnt that over the top. it is what it is tho...u already dont like the guy so this really changed nothing.
                    Do you think that it would be ok for Manny to say that if they fight Manny is going to own Floyd. Once he own Floyd he's going to take Floyd back home to pick the cotton around his house as his slave. And when Floyd is done doing that he would sale Floyd off. That's the same **** as what Floyd is trying to say. I'm sure that would offend alot of black peoples as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidoff View Post
                      Lol what do you mean it's fair game?

By your logic, I could (although I wouldn't) go and mock a holocaust survivor who told their story, or someone who's lost their limbs in war because he/she happened to tell others about it.

Dude, log off and go to school.

Edit: this isn't a dig at Floyd, and I'm not saying what he did is comparable with someone mocking such above stories. I actually think Floyd was just being very stupid and had no racist motive. But to say it's fair game to say those things because Pac shared a story is equally very stupid.
                      The point was how was it controversial if Floyd joked about a FACT. he didnt say a whole race did it. Manny has talked about his dad eating his dog, and floyd said throw some dogs in there, are people really getting their feelings hurt about that? If someone said something about Marquez drinking Urine, is that a diss to all Mexicans or just the Mexican that showed himself doing it?

Comment

Working...
                      X