Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

Floyd is a *****. He turned mute and went on vacation when Pac called him out and when negotiations were happening..
    But now that PAC is set to fight Marg,he's running his mouth again??
    HAHA
    That boy trully is a COWARD.
    Last edited by VERDUGO; 09-03-2010, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Didn't ali do the samething?

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
        Little yellow chump..

Pacquiao should respond back and describe Floyd as a "little charcoal fella"

lol

Floyd is a *****. He turned mute and went on vacation when Pac called him out and when negotiations were happening..
        HAHA

Good point.

Why didn't Floyd talk **** like a couple of months ago?

He had nothing to say, except I'm going to take some time off from boxing.

Then goes to Puerto Rico to watch a "Chicken" fight. LMAO...

But now he decides to talk ****.

Why now Floyd?????

Comment

• Originally posted by i am special View Post
          I'm not surprised he chooses to release a controversial video speech right around the time of Pac vs Marg fight announcement.
          He (Floyd) is just trying to make sure his own stock don't fall and don't want to loose out on any attention from the media. At the same time attempting to take some shine off the fight announcement.

Typical Floyd behaviour.
          Pretty much...

Matter of fact, I agree with pretty much everything you said.

Comment

• Originally posted by i am special View Post
            I'm not surprised he chooses to release a controversial video speech right around the time of Pac vs Marg fight announcement.

He (Floyd) is just trying to make sure his own stock don't fall and don't want to loose out on any attention from the media. At the same time attempting to take some shine off the fight announcement.

Typical Floyd behaviour.

If the match is made, WHEN it's made. He can make a 2-hour exposition for all I care.

anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
              3 weeks million dollaz ahhahahhahhhha

paccy got 70 g's lol he better go ask arum for a pay rise now ahahhahahahhahahaha
              hello *****, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

• wheres the controversy, wasnt it stated on HBO's countdown that Pac's dad DID eat his dog?? maybe he was just taking a shot at that. I dont think its controversial if your making jokes out of FACTS. am i wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                  lol

HAHA
                  Exactly.

And it's so obvious IDK how his fans can deny it. Floyd should at least try to make it seem less obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by raysan View Post
                    wheres the controversy, wasnt it stated on HBO's countdown that Pac's dad DID eat his dog?? maybe he was just taking a shot at that. I dont think its controversial if your making jokes out of FACTS. am i wrong?
                    So it's ok if Pac say that Floyd went on vacation to pick some cotton and when Pac own that ass he's going to sell Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter H. White View Post
                      But that's the weird thing with Floyd. Why does he need to project himself as Money? Why not as Floyd? I understand why he needs to project himself as the villain on 24/7. It's to sell the fight. But here's he's not selling anything unless he wants to be known as a true @ssh0le.

He should be called monkey the way he conducts himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X