Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kfc gag is a real needle threader.

The obvious connotation is that Mayweather+ fried chicken=black.

And its understandable, but at the same time, black people do love fried chicken so is it really racist?

But also, Mayweather is an actual chicken, so is it really wrong to call him a famously world known brand of fried chicken to point this out?

I don't think so.

I think its clever as hell as a matter of fact.

Comment

• who cares... when they fight i'll be interested again

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter H. White View Post
        Other than calling that one guy a f@ggot I don't see anything that racist in the video. Unless Manny actually was Japanese, I wouldn't say it's racist. It's poor trash talking and a little ****phobic but racist? C'mon.

But Floyd saying that Manny has a fake name because his full name is Emmanuel? I thought he was smarter than that.
        Yeah, nothing racist about him suggesting that Manny eats cats and dogs. Not like that's an Asian stereotype...

Comment

• Does he have to fcking shout into the camera so loud? Can't even make out what he's saying properly at the start.

Comment

• haverespect,

I do know what he said. But I don't know what was being said to him in the chat, what he was responding to, what was egging him on, or whether he just felt like talking some trash that day...I didn't witness his stream live, so I don't know. Nor do I care, ultimately - just as it's not my business to be in a boxer's bank-account, as we're constantly reminded, it's not my concern whether or not a boxer is a 'good guy'.

Pull me up on that when you find me making posts about any exploits of Pacquiao's which contradict his good-guy image. Ie. never.

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
            Bored with this potential fight? Are you serious?

I'd donate my left testicle to charity to see this fight at ringside.
            Maybe when I see them in center-ring I'll get excited again, but I'm so weary of all this crap.

I'll be glad to see a period on it, so everybody can move on. Even if it's Floyd (unexpectedly, in my mind) being KTFO.

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
            See i dont accept that kind of attitude like its okay to be racist, but you do what do. will just keep a def ear when shiet happens
            I don't know what you're talking about. You're not being coherent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
              And its understandable, but at the same time, black people do love fried chicken so is it really racist?
              Other people in other races dont love fried chicken?

Comment

• lols Floyd know that Manny Sterwards name is Emanuel too? Its almost common knowledge that Manny is short for Emanuel. And how does Floyd know so much about what Manny got for signing with Nike. Who cares? and yes, he was being very racist....

Comment

• Floyd accomplised his goal again, to have the world talking about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Yeah, nothing racist about him suggesting that Manny eats cats and dogs. Not like that's an Asian stereotype...
                    its not aan asian stereo type. my Friend May, whose mom is from china and shes visited herself. said that they eat dog in china.

she tried some herself. said it was weird to do since dogs are pets here in the states but she said the dogs they cook and eat are like farm animals(live stock)

they are actaulyl bred like cattle, for the purpose of eating. he was taken to see one of the farms were dogs are raised for eating

so its not an asian stereo type, its the ****in truth.

step up your culture game
                    Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 09-02-2010, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                      It was this classic that really raised your ire.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...t=modern+*****
                      LOL, I got there late and skipped large chunks of that thread.

My fav Valero tribute out there is the one where the guy puts some really incongruous, sappy, ballad-y instrumental to footage of Edwin annihilating no-namers. Shouldn't work, but the effect is weirdly moving.

Still working on mine...will be my next upload.

Comment

Working...
                      X