Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on floyd fans - thats not on. Just because a few ******s say stuff on his chat doesnt mean he should sink to that level

Trying to defend this shows he can do no wrong in your eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
      Some Blacks never admit when they're being racist against others though.

Of course you didn't notice it.
      you shouldn't overgeneralized as well- now you giving people a reason to retaliate and that they will think its okay to be racist because of people like you.

That shiet dont belong here

Comment

I thought it was kinda neat Floyd was using Ustream; a nice way to connect with not just his own fans but all boxing fans, especially as he comes across these days as living in a bubble, oblivious to how boxing fans perceive him, and not really giving a crap anyway.

But man....I just remembered why I dislike him as a man so much. He's a complete idiot. Contrived, moronic insults with not an ounce of wit, only humorous in the eyes of his paid cronies and the non-paid ***** posters.

It must be fun being a Floyd fan on here in some ways because the guy is such a great fighter, and will most likely never lose a fight. But MAN.....having to defend someone with that ****ty a personality.....damn.

Comment

Other than calling that one guy a f@ggot I don't see anything that racist in the video. Unless Manny actually was Japanese, I wouldn't say it's racist. It's poor trash talking and a little ****phobic but racist? C'mon.

But Floyd saying that Manny has a fake name because his full name is Emmanuel? I thought he was smarter than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            I looked at the video for any form of racist epithets or innuendos of the like, none was found.

I guess cause youre a racist and a dumb ass too

Comment

That post was spot on ... Green K for you Sir!

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
              I thought it was kinda neat Floyd was using Ustream; a nice way to connect with not just his own fans but all boxing fans, especially as he comes across these days as living in a bubble, oblivious to how boxing fans perceive him, and not really giving a crap anyway.

But man....I just remembered why I dislike him as a man so much. He's a complete idiot. Contrived, moronic insults with not an ounce of wit, only humorous in the eyes of his paid cronies and the non-paid ***** posters.

It must be fun being a Floyd fan on here in some ways because the guy is such a great fighter, and will most likely never lose a fight. But MAN.....having to defend someone with that ****ty a personality.....damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                But MAN.....having to defend someone with that ****ty a personality.....damn.
                But that's the weird thing with Floyd. Why does he need to project himself as Money? Why not as Floyd? I understand why he needs to project himself as the villain on 24/7. It's to sell the fight. But here's he's not selling anything unless he wants to be known as a true @ssh0le.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                  I guess cause youre a racist and a dumb ass too
                  What race(s) am I racist against?

Comment

good huffington post picks up the story. its time for the mainstream world to know how racist & xenophobic floyd is.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter H. White View Post
                      Other than calling that one guy a f@ggot I don't see anything that racist in the video. Unless Manny actually was Japanese, I wouldn't say it's racist. It's poor trash talking and a little ****phobic but racist? C'mon.

But Floyd saying that Manny has a fake name because his full name is Emmanuel? I thought he was smarter than that.
                      i agree.

that eat cat/dog , sushi , rice talk is junior high stuff.

**** doesn't get to me. the most annoying stuff about floyd is still his money talk.

the dumbest thing was the name comment. i mean what kind of moron doesn't know that manny is short for emmanuel?

Comment

Working...
                      X