Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio = The Glory of a COWARD: Accepting the REWARD, Declining the RISK!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    bertothebest, Bhopreign, Big Dunn, BIg Smoke, bigsmoothh, borgata, BoxingTech718, Brooklyn Rican, Championart, controlmachete, damned1974, DiLLiNGER, Dominicano Soy, egreezy, Forza, freakzilladark, GrandpaBernard, HAVOCOMING, Horus, HotSizzle, humanpunchingbg, j.one, JOZ, k1llu, Low_ki, Manny P, MayMosPeaHop, MoneyShotSniper, Motofan, Mr. Philadel, Nuurzhaelan, PACnPBFsuck, Pacquiao'd, PEBBLES!, Phenom, PopoFreitas, rich6666, Rick Grimes, RoastTeamCon, roversfan, S H A R K B O Y, Shadow boxer 3, Slip Stream, snpaa, starkiller, Still Blazin, titan m, wazaa., wizard king, Yael The Great, zero188, Zizou10

mostly everyone here, has flip flopped on their stance about catchweights. Suddenly, catchweights are fine.
    Goddamn.....I've seen some of these mother****ers telling people to pipe down about the measly 2 pounds Canelo has to lose.

Comment

• ow! after 2++ years? wtf? coz he will be fighting your Boy! lol! when God showered ******ity, you got it all! please share your ******ity! hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        bertothebest, Bhopreign, Big Dunn, BIg Smoke, bigsmoothh, borgata, BoxingTech718, Brooklyn Rican, Championart, controlmachete, damned1974, DiLLiNGER, Dominicano Soy, egreezy, Forza, freakzilladark, GrandpaBernard, HAVOCOMING, Horus, HotSizzle, humanpunchingbg, j.one, JOZ, k1llu, Low_ki, Manny P, MayMosPeaHop, MoneyShotSniper, Motofan, Mr. Philadel, Nuurzhaelan, PACnPBFsuck, Pacquiao'd, PEBBLES!, Phenom, PopoFreitas, rich6666, Rick Grimes, RoastTeamCon, roversfan, S H A R K B O Y, Shadow boxer 3, Slip Stream, snpaa, starkiller, Still Blazin, titan m, wazaa., wizard king, Yael The Great, zero188, Zizou10

mostly everyone here, has flip flopped on their stance about catchweights. Suddenly, catchweights are fine.

Comment

• Like I said before, catchweights always been part of boxing. Floyd Mayweather got no problem with a catchweight.

Comment

• This thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              so the same way you discredit the Cotto win by PAC, will you be discrediting Floyd after he wins?
              Depends how Canelo looks in the fight , if he is flat with no snap , pushing his punches and being pushed around by a 20lb smaller fighter , then yes I will say Canelo was weight drained , I wasnt keen on the Dawson Ward fight but it wasnt a lot f weight but it clearly effected Dawson , its not about CWs its about the use and effect and thats what you dimwits cant grasp because your so child minded , in here you behave like giggling schoolgirls with your cartoons and special K power ups lol .

Comment

• Mayweather is the new catchweight queen.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  so the same way you discredit the Cotto win by PAC, will you be discrediting Floyd after he wins?
                  Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Depends how Canelo looks in the fight , if he is flat with no snap , pushing his punches and being pushed around by a 20lb smaller fighter , then yes I will say Canelo was weight drained , I wasnt keen on the Dawson Ward fight but it wasnt a lot f weight but it clearly effected Dawson , its not about CWs its about the use and effect and thats what you dimwits cant grasp because your so child minded , in here you behave like giggling schoolgirls with your cartoons and special K power ups lol .
                  Where did fanboy Makachook run off too ?

Comment

• Pacquiaos a coward. the perfectly wrong word to describe him.

Who'd you ever fight? .............. Rockin'

Comment

• Lmao.....whoreus

Comment

Working...
                      X