Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio = The Glory of a COWARD: Accepting the REWARD, Declining the RISK!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You need to let go of whatever is messing with your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Does this apply to Mayweather catch weights?
      Green K for bumping this hilarious thread

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
        your ******ity is beyond flomos! ahahaha! Oscar and Manny fought in full Welterweight! see how ****** you are? ahahaha
        Oscar was fighting for years at 154-160 and had not been near 145 for 13 yrs and was 147 on the night of the fight , he weighed more that when fighting as a LW lol , you dont know what your talking about all you know is a number .

A CW is a contracted weight formulated by both partys to meet somewhat in the middle of the 2 fighters concerned one fighting in a bigger division against another fighting in a smaller division .

Like I said all you see is numbers you got no idea about boxing and what things mean to a fighter , you only see and know fan hype and innuendo .

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
          when did he complain? he said before the fight great is in shape! look at this idiot! lol! so who is the Catchweight King now?
          http://www.boxingscene.com/cotto-i-n...acquiao--48928

Comment

• Hahahahah the effort floyd fanboys go to, only to end up being masters of contradiction and back tracking

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
              Hahahahah the effort floyd fanboys go to, only to end up being masters of contradiction and back tracking
              No effort in producing fact to a bunch of fanboys that are as rational as a bunch of giggling schoolgirls .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                You dumb fck , Ive never ever blamed Pac for Oscar screwing his weight up , I just dont give the fight the great status win you do , in my eyes Steve Forbes would have flogged Oscar that night , you kids are all about a sentence out of context you cant grasp what actually gets said in the whole thing you to busy being a fanboy to be in anyway rational based on the whole story .

so the same way you discredit the Cotto win by PAC, will you be discrediting Floyd after he wins?

Comment

• Didnt read your idiotic post. But mayweather retired when the weight division was hot, pacquiao put boxing on his back after he beat DELAHOYA, FLOYD, like the jealous ***** he is, kept name dropping pacquiao and ducked that fight for his life and now is being a contradicting hypocrite fighting canelo at a CATCHWEIGHT. Yea, seems like Floyd's the coward.

Comment

• I feel pain for Reloaded defending the New Catchweight King hypocrisy with no disregard to his gullible fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      No effort in producing fact to a bunch of fanboys that are as rational as a bunch of giggling schoolgirls .
                      Your user account could be replaced by a bot that auto replies to any thread from a list of mindless floyd contradictions and excuses and no one would know any different.

Comment

Working...
                      X