Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio = The Glory of a COWARD: Accepting the REWARD, Declining the RISK!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
    he is a coward...he wants the reward of a 154 title... but none of the risk that comes with it..
    too many gems in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      uhh, just as i said that. He seemed sincere in his disappointment over Floyd Canelo, lets see if sticks

before it was pure outrage...now, its 'part of boxing, always has been'

i LOVE it when Floyd clowns his fanbase

the funniest **** about this is; these assh0les love Floyd so much that when Floyd decides to be a hypocrite, its like they have no choice but to follow suit and be hypocrites themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        before it was pure outrage...now, its 'part of boxing, always has been'

i LOVE it when Floyd clowns his fanbase

the funniest **** about this is; these assh0les love Floyd so much that when Floyd decides to be a hypocrite, its like they have no choice but to follow suit and be hypocrites themselves
        https://www.google.com/search?q=monk...w=1440&bih=809

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
            hahaha! but you discredit pac-cotto coz its catchweight but all of sudden CW are no all the same coz your Boy is doing it again! ahahaha! Ellerbe, is that you?
            Are you brain dead kid , Cotto was complaining about it and Manny CLEARLY ducked him without it after already beating him and calling him out , no CW no fight thats what was so much BS surrounding that CW , and I guess Margo and Oscar were just Mannys icing on his CW cake , it makes me laugh that you try and make this Floyd thing out to be the same , its not .

Comment

• Read the first few lines of the first post and was reminded how strange and mindless and revolting this place can be at times.

Like a blind mole, naked and pregnant, kept in a jar with holes in the lid for air (but not fed) that gives birth and starving, consumes the pups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Are you brain dead kid , Cotto was complaining about it and Manny CLEARLY ducked him without it after already beating him and calling him out , no CW no fight thats what was so much BS surrounding that CW , and I guess Margo and Oscar were just Mannys icing on his CW cake , it makes me laugh that you try and make this Floyd thing out to be the same , its not .
                when did he complain? he said before the fight great is in shape! look at this idiot! lol! so who is the Catchweight King now?

Comment

your stupidity is beyond flomos! ahahaha! Oscar and Manny fought in full Welterweight! see how stupid you are? ahahaha

Comment

like it was PAC that dictated terms to Oscar...you shameless, d1ckriding hypocrite

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      like it was PAC that dictated terms to Oscar...you shameless, d1ckriding hypocrite
                      You dumb fck , Ive never ever blamed Pac for Oscar screwing his weight up , I just dont give the fight the great status win you do , in my eyes Steve Forbes would have flogged Oscar that night , you kids are all about a sentence out of context you cant grasp what actually gets said in the whole thing you to busy being a fanboy to be in anyway rational based on the whole story .

Comment

Working...
                      X