Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio = The Glory of a COWARD: Accepting the REWARD, Declining the RISK!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ts is hiding under a cave

Comment

• Horus, come on out. It's a catchweight. They might call you a hypocrite, but Canelo agreed...I repeat, Canelo agreed lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Horus, come on out. It's a catchweight. They might call you a hypocrite, but Canelo agreed...I repeat, Canelo agreed lol!
        So did Cotto and Margarito. Oh damn you can't reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
          Why ask Cotto to fight at a catch-weight, then fight Clottey at 147lbs? Clottey is a bigger welterweight than Cotto.

Answer - See Horus's first post in this thread.

Now, fight Margarito at a catch-weight for another title. I wonder what they are trying do. I know.

Answer - See Horus's first post in this thread.

Manny and his team are good at shaping a argument or a lot of people are just ignorant.

Answer - The latter
          Ouch, And yesterday I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Now CWs don't sound so bad, even after you've won 2 belts are the weight

Comment

• I hear all of these guys reside at FightHype forums now where their hypocrisy is accepted.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              I hear all of these guys reside at FightHype forums now where their hypocrisy is accepted.
              They're probably over there saying "Don't you be talking about catch weights up in here!"

Comment

• Fighthype is like the Ministry of Truth in 1984.

2+2=5. Ignorance is strength.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Ouch, And yesterday I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Now CWs don't sound so bad, even after you've won 2 belts are the weight
                  You think all CWs are the same lol , you think a 2lb CW on a smaller guy is the same result as a 2 lb CW on a bigger guy lol , its funny reading opinions from fanboys that have never boxed .

My biggest thing with Cottos CW is that he himself said he had big issues with it , and the fact that Manny would not fight him without it even after having the win over him and Manny was the one chasing the second fight , to me thats saying Manny thought he must have that CW advantage to win .

Now if Floyd beats Canelo clearly and came out a year later calling out Canelo for another rematch like Manny did to Cotto , and Canelo said ok Floyd but at 154 and Floyd said no it must be a CW , then I would be all over Floyd .

You boys need to look at the fine print to all this , all you go on about is numbers you cant see the individual circumstances and differences in physical types , 2 pound in a WW is NOT the same as 2 lb in a JMW , Cotto might have been struggling to make WW at the time and according to him he was and the proof is he went a to 154 , he aint ever coming back to 147 or you will see Oscar the rag doll all over again .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    You think all CWs are the same lol , you think a 2lb CW on a smaller guy is the same result as a 2 lb CW on a bigger guy lol , its funny reading opinions from fanboys that have never boxed .
                    Hey ******ed, I mean Reloaded! when its floyd doing it, it a good deal!!

Floyd is against Catchweight but he is doing it... ow, Floyd is also against ROIDS, maybe he is doing it also! ahahahaha

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X