Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. officialy breaks his Silence, I'm back now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
    Good to have him back.
    Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
    Money Mayweather is extremely popular. All over the world. The guy went 2 or 3 months without saying much and all of a sudden the whole of boxingscene was in meltdown and the boxing experts and fans were and still are going wild constantly thinking of and anticipating his next move. Even Pacquiao fans (*******s) can't stop talking about Floyd, even though they claim to hate him.

I think when Floyd beats Manny those Pacquiao fans will become Mayweather fans. I really think this is going to happen and it will be funny when it does.
    Any ideas on who Floyd fights next?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      Tito Trinidad is coming out of retirement. That is Floyd next opponet at 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Tito Trinidad is coming out of retirement. That is Floyd next opponet at 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          Money Mayweather is extremely popular. All over the world. The guy went 2 or 3 months without saying much and all of a sudden the whole of boxingscene was in meltdown and the boxing experts and fans were and still are going wild constantly thinking of and anticipating his next move. Even Pacquiao fans (*******s) can't stop talking about Floyd, even though they claim to hate him.

I think when Floyd beats Manny those Pacquiao fans will become Mayweather fans. I really think this is going to happen and it will be funny when it does.
          Most boxing fans are Floyd fans. The only thing that is hated about Floyd is his antics. I was always a fan up until 24/7 with DLH, that really changed my opinion about Floyd as a person. Whether it's just an image thing for promotion or not, it's disgusting. But as a boxer, can't hate on Floyd, other than the fact that he's ducking Manny or just playing mind games and the fact that he put this fight in jeopardy.

Comment

• Originally posted by V-3 View Post
            Seriously I heard a rumor that Tito is coming out of retirement. And, that he is starting to train for a fight next year. Got excited and sad at the same time.

Then I started thinking about the Don King connection. And, I am like please god no..

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Seriously I heard a rumor that Tito is coming out of retirement. And, that he is starting to train for a fight next year. Got excited and sad at the same time.

Then I started thinking about the Don King connection. And, I am like please god no..

Yea, I really hope that doesn't happen...AT ALL.

Comment

• Originally posted by V-3 View Post
                Yea, I really hope that doesn't happen...AT ALL.
                Yeah floyd tito would really kinda suck.

Comment

• wow what a surprised.
                  Mr 'I talked the most ****' is finally talking now that Pac vs Marg is about to be announce.

COWARD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
                    He's prob got 100 phones, and ran off and got the one he never uses.
                    No, I say about 101 smartphones!

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                    I thought Floyd was on vacation?

The Black Jesus is back!!!!!

WELCOME BACK, GREATEST!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      I'd like to think Sergio or Manny, but who knows?

Comment

Working...
                      X