Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. officialy breaks his Silence, I'm back now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
    Smh @ you dudes saying some f@get **** like this on a boxing forum.
    Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Very scary, my friend. That one was a little too deep.
    This happens ALOT with Manny fans (not all of them).

Comment

• Originally posted by Morales_ View Post
      41 have tried 41 have failed.
      You are fast becoming in the level as yesir and MIC and other idiot stans, seriously.

Comment

• Mayweather acts like a 12 year old, jesus christ. Can see why he has so many fans now. They all can relate to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
          You are fast becoming in the level as yesir and MIC and other idiot stans, seriously.
          You no different then the crazed PAC fans on here. You try the past your self of as non bias fan but I see right through that bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
            Mayweather acts like a 12 year old, jesus christ. Can see why he has so many fans now. They all can relate to him.
            LOL

Very true! I'm a fan of him too, i am a "14 year old girl"!

Count imdazed right there too except that he acts like a man as he wants to be on top of floyd!

Comment

• Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
              You no different then the crazed PAC fans on here. You try the past your self of as non bias fan but I see right through that bull****.
              I like Tamis - he's a solid poster. But when people start talking about "he waited for it to become official before coming off vacay" then I have to question their age or IQ.

Comment

• floyd announced he'll fight jmm the day before pac-hatton fight.

floyd announced he's back the day after WBC officially sanctioned the pac-marg fight.

Comment

• That video was hard to watch.

Comment

• Good to have him back.

Comment

• Money Mayweather is extremely popular. All over the world. The guy went 2 or 3 months without saying much and all of a sudden the whole of boxingscene was in meltdown and the boxing experts and fans were and still are going wild constantly thinking of and anticipating his next move. Even Pacquiao fans (*******s) can't stop talking about Floyd, even though they claim to hate him.

I think when Floyd beats Manny those Pacquiao fans will become Mayweather fans. I really think this is going to happen and it will be funny when it does.

Comment

Working...
                      X