Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone pick to watch Toney vs Couture over Calderon vs Segura?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could care less about either truthfully.

Comment

Calderon vs Segura will not be televised in any channel on my TV. If it did I would watch it. I'm not gonna go out of my way to watch a fight that 1. I don't know who Segura is and 2. I trust Calderon's boxing skill to beat a[i'm assuming] come forward fighter.

And i'm not even gonna watch Toney-Couture either.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
        If you say "I could care less", it means you actually care a little.

Comment

Then your not a true boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Calderon vs Segura will not be televised in any channel on my TV. If it did I would watch it. I'm not gonna go out of my way to watch a fight that 1. I don't know who Segura is and 2. I trust Calderon's boxing skill to beat a[i'm assuming] come forward fighter.

And i'm not even gonna watch Toney-Couture either.
            Calderon is a better pure boxer than Mayweather, His competition hasn't been THAT great but for such a little man to take bigger stronger man to school every time he's in the ring , He deserves props.

If Segura who's a "come forward" fighter beats him what will you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
              Then your not a true boxing fan.
              I'm sorry midgets with gloves on do not interest me. I'll be watching FNF's, or Maidana. Not midgets, or Toney getting choked out.

Comment

I'm sorry midgets with gloves on do not interest me. I'll be watching FNF's, or Maidana. Not midgets, or Toney getting choked out.
                Your calling the best pure boxer in the game who beats on people bigger and stronger than him a "midget"?

Like I said, Not a true boxing fan

Comment

I don't care about 108 lb midgets.

I'm watching the UFC tomorrow night.

Comment

Calderon is a better pure boxer than Mayweather, His competition hasn't been THAT great but for such a little man to take bigger stronger man to school every time he's in the ring , He deserves props.

If Segura who's a "come forward" fighter beats him what will you say?
                    Props to Segura then for beating Calderon with that style. Very tough style to beat just coming forward with 'pressure'. This is not Margarito vs Cotto. Calderon is better P4P than Cotto, he is also is miles ahead of Cotto in the defense department.

Comment

Your calling the best pure boxer in the game who beats on people bigger and stronger than him a "midget"?

Like I said, Not a true boxing fan
                      I don't know about you, but I'm literally twice his size. I can't possibly be interested in watching a fight against two guys barely bigger then my 8 year old sister.

Just because you say I'm not a fan, doesn't make it true. I guarantee I watch more fights then 90% of the people on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X