Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone pick to watch Toney vs Couture over Calderon vs Segura?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
    None of you queers are paying for the Boxing PPV anyways, so what do you care? It's not like you actually contribute to boxing by supporting good cards and good boxers.

You'll just steam it, as usual.
    Well hello negative nancy, I don't have to pay for **** because here in Mexico we get the fights for FREE, There is no PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
      Well hello negative nancy, I don't have to pay for **** because here in Mexico we get the fights for FREE, There is no PPV.
      Well obviously I'm not referring to you then.

While I sure as hell am not watching an MMA event, people who won't even spend money to support boxers, have no business telling others how to spend their money.

Comment

I really have no idea. But, I am watching Calderon-Segura. And, any real boxing fan will watch Calderon-Segura.

Comment

funny how only people in thsi thread who care about calderon-segura are PR/Mexicans. no one cares about that fight. I rather watch Couture/Toney

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
            funny how only people in thsi thread who care about calderon-segura are PR/Mexicans. no one cares about that fight. I rather watch Couture/Toney
            Well that is funny cuz I am neither. And, only real boxing fans care about this fight. The ones who don't.... Well they're not really boxing fans. And, it looks like you don't care. So............. yea.............

Comment

I'm watching Toney-Couture for sure.

Comment

im ordering ufc 118 call me when the real fights are on

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Calderon vs Segura will not be televised in any channel on my TV. If it did I would watch it. I'm not gonna go out of my way to watch a fight that 1. I don't know who Segura is and 2. I trust Calderon's boxing skill to beat a[i'm assuming] come forward fighter.

And i'm not even gonna watch Toney-Couture either.
                  Kev, you need to be tuning in to Calderon-Segura if you're home.

You don't know Giovanni??

Comment

Originally posted by CantBeTouched View Post
                    my 12 year old sis could probably beat the winner of calderon segura.
                    yeah... Segura or Calderon would beat everyone on this board easily, theyre small so what? They are world champions and would knock out all of you who call them midgets with ease.

Comment

Working...
                    X