Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos from Mayweather's Facebook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you know what's funny? Pac has actually more fans on his FB account.

Manny Pacquiao, 426,503: http://www.facebook.com/TopRankMannyPacquiao?ref=search

Floyd Mayweather, 101,403: http://www.facebook.com/#!/FloydMayweather?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post

Caption: A closer look at the iced out Mayweather Gucci

Caption: Checking out of my Presidential Suite. My butler getting me ready.. Headed 2 the Yacht. You see the custom bags? lol
      lol, Floyd with his own little white slave.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        idk, i don't wish that on him or anyone, but i'm just saying, he needs to cut it out .

Show some class Mr. Mayweather
        CLASS?
        Explain exactly how U would prefer him to ACT.
        When was the last time a bum talked shyt about u for buying a combo @ McDonalds when u could of had enough class to eat damn cold cuts @ home instead of him being forced to watch you walk out of mcdonalds with that look of joy on ur face. Thats pretty classless, right? Guys like u really piss me the fuk off. No one tells u how to spend your hard earned money nor do they fuking care.

So why do you care? And YTF is it so "classless" to share with his fans the fruits of his labor?

U wouldnt do it, cool. To each his own. But quit the high and mighty shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
          CLASS?
          When was the last time a bum talked shyt about u for buying a combo @ McDonalds when u could of had enough class to eat damn cold cuts @ home instead of him being forced to watch you walk out of mcdonalds with that look of joy on ur face. Thats pretty classless, right? Guys like u really piss me the fuk off. No one tells u how to spend your hard earned money nor do they fuking care.

So why do you care? And YTF is it so "classless" to share with his fans the fruits of his labor?

I see you missed the point. For one I don't care about what he does with his money, and if you know anything about real class its about humility not flaunting what everything you got. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
            does Floyd have on a purse??

and that jacket look kind of **** to

Comment

CLASS?

The classy way of sharing with his fans wouldda been captioning his pics like this: "Check out what I earned with hard work and dedication - u can do it too" not: "I got a butla, check those custom bags. lol"

Comment

CLASS?

Class is not shoving **** in other peoples faces regardless of the situation to compensate for your own emotional short-comings. In logic they say "the degree to which items differ when compared greatly diminish their capacity to actually allow for a comparison". Since I'll assume your as ******ed as Floyd Sr. I'll go ahead and simply say while we expect the rich and powerful to live in such a manner it neither means its correct, right or proper. And yes there is a difference between using a McDonalds example to compare with Mayweather; the difference is degree of need vs. excess. Do we have to eat Subway, McDonalds? No. Is it slightly cheaper to eat at home stuff made? Yes. But is that the same as Mayweather showing his bling, spending craploads of cash and not paying his bills and owes? Definitely not. Class when it comes to wealth is really Warren Buffet; hey I have wealth but I won't stick it to your face and remind you every time.

And yea Mayweather is likely to go broke and do an Evander Holyfield, the joker ****s around money and can't seem to garner the balls to take on Pac for more cash and pay the IRS and his bills. I wonder is all that **** paid for or is it gonna get repo'd sometime later.

Comment

How pathetic do you have to be to buy everything in cash, i hope he doesnt actually think he's a gangsta. Just pay with a card ****** lol Does he feel special walking around with a bag of cash. Anybody could do that but it's just stupid and inpractical. Looks like he only buying some fucking shades, probably paying with 20's so more people see him and it takes longer. 'Quick take a photo of me paying with cash so i can post it on facebook and look really cool" LFMAO!! GTFOH u fucking clown.

Comment

Isn't that the money Oscar De La Hoya let him borrow so he wouldn't lose his house because the IRS was on to him??

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                      The classy way of sharing with his fans wouldda been captioning his pics like this: "Check out what I earned with hard work and dedication - u can do it too" not: "I got a butla, check those custom bags. lol"
                      I thought people used to hate on sellouts. Guess its the ghetto thing to do these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X