Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is a dick

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
      The guy can't even pay his fcuking bills. It cracks me up big time. Poor Floyd will be broke and selling off his stuff before he is 40. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      Oh yeah. If you see some of the captions he puts on the pictures, it's just all about the money.

Comment

On Vacation...lol

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          in relation to boxing maybe. Floyd annoys me with this front he puts up, who is he trying to impress at this point anyway? I'm a fan of him, do i give a fuck how much you make Floyd? No. The front is ridiculous as you can see by those pictures, he's smarter than this but idk why he acts like he has no class, like he's from the gutter and hasn't learnt anything but how to fight.

Imagine Bill Gates posing with stacks $ in his hand..

Floyd cut it out.
          LMAO at him. Sorry but i think the guy is a total joke. He will be broke by the time he is 40. Fcuking clown deserves everything he is going to get.

Comment

Caption: A closer look at the iced out Mayweather Gucci

Caption: Checking out of my Presidential Suite. My butler getting me ready.. Headed 2 the Yacht. You see the custom bags? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
              LMAO at him. Sorry but i think the guy is a total joke. He will be broke by the time he is 40. Fcuking clown deserves everything he is going to get.
              idk, i don't wish that on him or anyone, but i'm just saying, he needs to cut it out .

Show some class Mr. Mayweather

Comment

*****-rich.

Comment

Lol all that Money and the man can't hire an accountant that can keep him out of tax problems. Grade A moron!

Comment

Damn, this kid is very special. I hope I get to be at that level someday. Props Floyd

Comment

I think he posts all of those on his Twitter which is linked to his Facebook...

People may say he's gonna be broke but he could do stuff like this and spend 1 or $2 million all around...and then fight and pick up $10-$20 million in one night...

I think he'll tone it down once he's retired and not in the limelight as much..................I did say think though...lol

I like the clothing but Floyd overdoes everything...

Comment

Working...
                      X