Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by South_paw View Post
      Man, wassup with your avatar? Is that your dream boy? Cuz if it is....then its ok you know, cuz u sound kinda questionable on this board.
      It's your boyfriend and ur brother at the same time u ******

i thought i pay a tribute i hope ur not jelous u ****** bastard hashashhahahahhahahahhahahhaahha

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
        CLASS?
        Explain exactly how U would prefer him to ACT.
        When was the last time a bum talked shyt about u for buying a combo @ McDonalds when u could of had enough class to eat damn cold cuts @ home instead of him being forced to watch you walk out of mcdonalds with that look of joy on ur face. Thats pretty classless, right? Guys like u really piss me the *** off. No one tells u how to spend your hard earned money nor do they ***ing care.

So why do you care? And YTF is it so "classless" to share with his fans the fruits of his labor?

U wouldnt do it, cool. To each his own. But quit the high and mighty shyt.
        I think you're not really a surgeon. No hospital would hire a dumbass like you. Maybe if they like to turn that hospital into a cemetery.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
          It's your boyfriend and ur brother at the same time u ******

i thought i pay a tribute i hope ur not jelous u ****** bastard hashashhahahahhahahahhahahhaahha
          Whaaat?

Aite man, I'm not the one that looks like a ***** on these boards. Just wanna give u a heads up on these things so that people don't actually think that u are a ..... as Floyd Sr. says, "a ****section."

Comment

Whaaat?

Aite man, I'm not the one that looks like a ***** on these boards. Just wanna give u a heads up on these things so that people don't actually think that u are a ..... as Floyd Sr. says, "a ****section."
            I don't give a f*** what people think hahahahhahahhahhahha

I think you're a *** why would u pay attention to my photo u *******ual stalker hahahahhahahhahahhahahahahaha

Comment

Whaaat?

Nice alt ,didn't u have the balls to say it under ur real account u skirt wearing f@g ahahahahhahahahahaahhahah

Comment

Nice alt ,didn't u have the balls to say it under ur real account u skirt wearing f@g ahahahahhahahahahaahhahah
                Ok, now you're just delirious here. Real account? I barely have time to go on here, let alone to use multiple accounts. hahaha.

I know you don't give a F what ppl think of you, but with your boytoy pic in your avatar and plus your dumbness, it's hard to take your post seriously. Know what I mean?

Have anymore bling bling pics to show us?

Comment

Ok, now you're just delirious here. Real account? I barely have time to go on here, let alone to use multiple accounts. hahaha.

I know you don't give a F what ppl think of you, but with your boytoy pic in your avatar and plus your dumbness, it's hard to take your post seriously. Know what I mean?

Have anymore bling bling pics to show us?
                  Don't lie ,if ur scared on a forum how weak must u be in real life hahaahhahhahhhahaha

Well if ur not taking me serious why stalk me u weird skirt lover haahahahahhahhahaahahahah

Comment

Don't lie ,if ur scared on a forum how weak must u be in real life hahaahhahhahhhahaha

Well if ur not taking me serious why stalk me u weird skirt lover haahahahahhahhahaahahahah
                    Huh?? Damn, you confuse me more and more with every post! I'm done with u.

One more thing before I logg off. "All roads lead to Mayweather!!!"

We cool now?

Comment

Huh?? Damn, you confuse me more and more with every post! I'm done with u.

One more thing before I logg off. "All roads lead to Mayweather!!!"

We cool now?
                      My support for mayweather was the problem in the first place,why didn't you say so hahhahahhahah

Mayweather is the KING..he beats then serves them to pacquiao.

Well u know I'm happy that he's not named the catchweight king and also at least I know the man i support is CLEAN

Comment

Working...
                      X