No announcement yet.

Photos from Mayweather's Facebook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
    The guy can't even pay his fcuking bills. It cracks me up big time. Poor Floyd will be broke and selling off his stuff before he is 40. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    HAHA whats really sad that youre being jealous and dont even realize how obvious it is DDDD

Comment

"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        in relation to boxing maybe. Floyd annoys me with this front he puts up, who is he trying to impress at this point anyway? I'm a fan of him, do i give a fuck how much you make Floyd? No. The front is ridiculous as you can see by those pictures, he's smarter than this but idk why he acts like he has no class, like he's from the gutter and hasn't learnt anything but how to fight.

Imagine Bill Gates posing with stacks $ in his hand..

Floyd cut it out.
        I agree. It was alright at first to live up to his new nickname "Money". But he's famous now and is one of the 2 biggest stars in boxing and apparently the second highest paid athlete. He should cut the money-showing stuff and just stick to talking trash only. I don't mind the trash talking, but the showing money around should stop.

Comment

to all the pac fans, dont be ****** you think pacqiao is any different ? he lives like a king and doesnt give a f.. that his country is ****ed up.

Comment

haters...
            first they say fmj is a broke fool who isnt able to pay his bills, then floyd uploads some pictures to his twitter account and suddenly he is a ***** who like to show off.

Comment

cherry picker is the biggest hurt **** on here he will sit here and hate 24/7..the sad part is he's living with his parents and he's got one ****ty room and he still has the ballz to come on here and comment about floyd and him being poor..while floyd is travelling in his private jet on a daily basis visiting diff countries ..floyd is not dumb someone who's ring smart as he is will make sure he's set for life..cherry picker go and die u food stamp loving motherfu***** hahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah

Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

I'm sure his gangster fans like that stuff
                  But it doesn't come across that well with the average person.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                    My support for mayweather was the problem in the first place,why didn't you say so hahhahahhahah

Mayweather is the KING..he beats then serves them to pacquiao.

Well u know I'm happy that he's not named the catchweight king and also at least I know the man i support is CLEAN

yeah alright DUCK KING > catchweight king

Comment

• Originally posted by arum_aka_T View Post
                      I think you're not really a surgeon. No hospital would hire a dumbass like you. Maybe if they like to turn that hospital into a cemetery.
                      I'm not surgeon, YET! Lol! I put the work in so everything is set and soon I will be, hater. June 2011 will be my 1st day of training.

Now run along and remember how worthless your life iz.

Comment

Working...
                      X