No announcement yet.

Photos from Mayweather's Facebook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol hes a walkin steryotype !!!

his own incercuritys and infearority complex compell him to buy all this crap he dont even really want or need ! lol

white man has money you dont even know !!

black man has money hes wearin it tryin to show it ect ect !!

'another jig clown' in the words of the bar man from rocky one lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
      I'm sure his gangster fans like that stuff
      But it doesn't come across that well with the average person.
      Define average person TRAVIS. I'm confused about that segment of the fan population.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
        Define average person TRAVIS. I'm confused about that segment of the fan population.
        Normal day to day people who don't care about flashing cash.

Comment

• lol, Floyd is awesome!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by tibbar View Post
              yeah alright DUCK KING > catchweight king
              duck king? Freddy roach openly admitted of ducking shane mosley,shane mosley was too good as a fighter is what he said.

floyd beating shane means more than any of pacquiaos fights.Isn't it funny that pacquiao either struggled or lost when he fought at his natural weight..especially the fights against jmm showed how troubled he is once someone comes in in a good weight range and not at that catch weight bull shi*.

then he moves up in weight and becomes the catch weight king by beating all these poor boxers who're in need to make a buck and who're willing to sell their soul for a few dollars a good example is clottey.

Comment

• Most black people will tell u..they always gotta put up a front..u'll never know if theyre poor or not...and when they do come up on some money..they show it off b4 its gone..then they go back to being low key..till they come up again..i guess its in their culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by TxHustla View Post
                  Most black people will tell u..they always gotta put up a front..u'll never know if theyre poor or not...and when they do come up on some money..they show it off b4 its gone..then they go back to being low key..till they come up again..i guess its in their culture.
                  You're an idiot.

Comment

• Just another jigaboo with one too many dollars. I guess the money compensates for him being a ***

Comment

• pac stans are more obsessed with floyd than floyd stans are. Checkin his FaceBook pages daily on some stalker shyt.

Comment

Working...
                      X