Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to "I'm not thinking about boxing right now"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Well if Top Rank was lying, Floyd should have called him on it and make Bob look like an ass.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Big Dunn
    You want floyd to tell you what terms are in the contract top rank sent to him rather than top rank tell you themselves when they announce "we have agreed to terms" ? Respectfully this makes no sense.

Well if Top Rank was lying, Floyd should have called him on it and make Bob look like an ass.

Or top rank could show us the contract or tell us the terms and we could decide who was lying based on the facts in front of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      martinez the lineal middleweight champion of the world top 5 p4p fighter right now (not a cheater btw)
      Oh word? The same Sergio that Margarito beat? The same Margarito that Manny is fighting?

Comment

Seems to me that the diehard Floyd supporters are more interested in Floyd winning the negotiation battle, rather than him actually getting in the ring and fighting Pac.

They seem to be ok with Floyd not fighting Pac if he doesnt get his way.

And u call yourselves boxing fans! LOL
        It's been that way for a while now. Sad ****.. I just want to see the fight. Two ATG fighters going at it..

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Big Dunn
          You want floyd to tell you what terms are in the contract top rank sent to him rather than top rank tell you themselves when they announce "we have agreed to terms" ? Respectfully this makes no sense.

Or top rank could show us the contract or tell us the terms and we could decide who was lying based on the facts in front of us.

At the end of the day, who's taking the heat for not making this fight? Floyd!

As Oscar stated...."Floyd is the only person who can make this fight happen"

Comment

• Originally posted by T.I. View Post
            Oh word? The same Sergio that Margarito beat? The same Margarito that Manny is fighting?
            hhah i was telling my brother that. pac tards gonna have a field day on that one

Comment

It's been that way for a while now. Sad ****.. I just want to see the fight. Two ATG fighters going at it..
              So because floyd fasn don't just agree with your unsubstantiated opinions then we don't want to see the fight. Both of you can and should be able to see that once you take floyd out of it, its hard to show how much manny/bob want this fight.

Comment

Mayweather vs Martinez excellent fight! but at the end of the day its just Floyd basing his moves off of Pac-Man. Instead of him fighting pac himself he just tries to have bigger fights

Comment

wow. I ask you about how you feel and you point to public opinion. I know what ESPN personalities have said. I know what fox has said. I'm asking you what facts led you to your conclusion and you say public opinion is against floyd. Come on.

Comment

And why does public opinion matter? Are you saying if the public believes it its true?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                      hhah i was telling my brother that. pac tards gonna have a field day on that one
                      Not to mention that Sergio is 35 now.. and was beaten 10 years ago by Marg when Marg was still a green fighter..

at 4:15 in the video.. plaster does not harden less than one round in..

stopped

Comment

Working...
                      X