Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to "I'm not thinking about boxing right now"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
    so there were negotiations then. why deny it?
    Am I floyd? Am I Ellerbe?

Do I know every rhyme and reason as to why they make this decision or that decision?

I know one thing... I don't believe everything someone says.

That's always a solid thing to stick by.

Comment

• Cording to Uncle Roger he be fightin either Hatton and Malignaggi in Dubai.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Your logic is ****ing ridiculous. What floyd says or doesn't say has no bearing on what we were discussing. Manny had a chance to step up in January he didn't. Then in february Marg said Bob promised him November fight with Pac. So no matter what Pac said or did in July, ACCORDING TO MARG, A FIGHTER PROMOTED BY THE SAME PROMOTER AS MANNY, HE WAS ALREADY PROMISED A NOVEMBER FIGHT WITH PAC.
        To me, that suggests Bob's press conference/time clock/ offer was ALL A BS PUBLICITY STUNT.

Notice Manny never said anything in July. It was either press releases or Bob's staements. NEVER Manny! Bob never planned to have a Nov pac floyd fight.
        Ok so when team may had a chance to call arums bluff. why didnt they???
        Arum called mays bluff with the whole countdown stuff

Comment

so basically, there were negotiations and team floyd were following the gag order.

then denied there were negotiations...

why deny it?
          You guys got it all wrong. It was a gag order to not negotiate. Not a gag order on negotiations!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Yeah him and that beatdown dude are having a hard time with this

hey Reed this is the most Ive seen you post in a while
            its good to see you put in your two cents
            so basically, all the statements that make them look bad is bull****, and the rest is stone cold truth.

is that it?

Comment

• Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
              Ok so when team may had a chance to call arums bluff. why didnt they???
              Arum called mays bluff with the whole countdown stuff
              I'll try this one more time.

Arum didn't call floyd's bluff, he set up a time clock on his own website. he never showed you or any of us what was in the "contract" he sent to floyd nor did he specfically say what "terms" manny agreed to. By responding, it makes this stunt look credible. Why don't I think it was credible: ACCORDING TO MARG, A FIGHTER PROMOTED BY THE SAME PROMOTER AS MANNY, HE WAS ALREADY PROMISED A NOVEMBER FIGHT WITH PAC IN FEBRUARY 2010.

CAN YOU GET THAT?

Comment

so basically, all the statements that make them look bad is bull****, and the rest is stone cold truth.

is that it?
                Yup! So dont believe everything you hear even if its the truth...dont use logic! Common sense is for dumb dumbs

Comment

is that it?
                  Of course not
                  but you are having a hard time understanding that he wasnt thinking about boixngt at that time and maybe he was but made you beleive that he isnt
                  there is a reason why Floyd is the cash cow and not manny
                  we dont get a cut of any the money they make but you cant argue with numbers and Floydie Kills Packy when it comes to money

Its funny how he says he isnt thinking about boxing then is deciding to fight and announce and you get all pissy
                  you cant be happy that he is coming back to fight
                  anyone he chooses is going to be a more legit fight than pac and un-licensed margs at a catchweight for a belt neither one has earned a shot at
                  but you cant handle that

Comment

• Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
                    Yup! So dont believe everything you hear even if its the truth...dont use logic! Common sense is for dumb dumbs
                    Dude when a legit poster like Reed is having problems with you
                    then its easy to see just who doesnt have logic but thats our fault for giving you the benefit of the doubt in the first place

Comment

yes he did. random blood tests 6 weeks out of 8 weeks training camp. urine tests all the way, tests after the fight.

its enough.

juicing 2 weeks won't do any good.

far invasive and tedious than what anyone else is supposed to gor though.
                      Juicing 2 weeks can do you good. First do your research. Then come talk. Why does he need two weeks anyway?

Comment

Working...
                      X