No announcement yet.

manny pacquiao exposed for ducking opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxHustla View Post
    CLottey not in the top 6??!! are u ****ing kidding me..then please name the toughest top 6 in the WW division..i gotta see this..

How could Pacquiao fight Zab when he was what 2 or 3 weightclasses over him..

and Pac ducking FLoyd? lol i dont remember Pac being the one taking a vacation from boxing for the 2nd time in 3 years..after claiming to come back with a hitlist to beat the best..lol

and Baldo is one of the top fighters all of sudden? lol

Look man its ok to say ur a mayweather fan..but dont let that blind u to the whole sport..be a fan of the sport not just 1 guy..u'll seem less full of **** wen arguing next time.
    Well as a fan of the sport it looks like manny has really avoided the best in every division he has move up in.

135- Did not fight the #1 guy
    140- Technically fought he #1 guy ( imo hatton was just as much a champ as casamayor was after the santa cruz fight-he actually should of lost to lacazno)
    147- did not fight the number 1 guy

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
      LOL

seriously some people on this site are ******s. manny duck fighters?
      the only one you can really make a bit of a argument is shane mosley.
      but we are talking about a guy who many picked to lose to de la hoya, and since then has fought TOUGHER competition. Cotto, hatton, Clottey, margarito, YOU TELL US who you want manny to fight if these fighters are not worthy. its laughable for anyone to even say manny has ducked fighters...lol.

Before the floyd nuthuggers come out calling anyone who backs up pacquiao a nuthugger. I am a big Floyd fan(talent wise) and went to watch him fight Hatton and Mosley. i don't nut hug anyone, just a actual boxing fan......unlike a lot of people on this site
      Hasn't fought marg yet. Clottey is not tough competition. floyd fought ODh (at 154 where he was WBC champ) and Hatton BEFORE Manny.

Manny has yet to fight the best at any weight above 126. Floyd has.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHustla View Post
        Pacquiao has fought these top welters...Cotto,Clottey and now Rito...these are easily 3 of the top 5 or 6 welters in the world...

Did the self proclaimed King of the Welters (Mayweather) fight them...nope..

Then Pacquiao fought Barrera,Morales and Marquez..easily 3 of the top 5 boxers under Jr welterweight...

So i dont see Pacquiao ducked anybody..who did he duck? lol

Mayweather has ducked Rito,Cotto,Clottey,Williams...should i go on and on?
        top WWs huh?

cotto coming off a big loss and winning a vacant belt. umm
        clottey lossing to a past prime cotto...ummm
        dlh getting his ass whipped by forbes...umm
        hatton losing to floydummm

while pac was fighting these losers. floyd fought the top dog. #1 WW and lineal champ, shane

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Hasn't fought marg yet. Clottey is not tough competition. floyd fought ODh (at 154 where he was WBC champ) and Hatton BEFORE Manny.

owned.............

Comment

did i even mention Floyd ducking anyone?
            thats the problem with you guys, when people dont attack floyd and back up manny, all of a sudden we are talking about Floyd.

lol

who cares if floyd fought hatton before manny, manny still fought him, all of a sudden hatton is a crappy fighter? floyd messed him up so bad? lol...manny would have koed him regardless. if you were a real fan of the sport you would realize that 2. collozo hurt hatton!! come on man.

manny has fought the better competition at 147, what about floyd?
            damn man i am a floyd fan, would have loved him to fight cotto, margarito, clottey, but he did not. floyd would have beat them BUT at least fight some tougher compition,

you want to talk about RANKINGS?! lol, so mosley loses to cotto, but wins against margatio. so its all good to floyd fans. Cotto wins against Mosley but loses to Margarito. to floyd fans(sorry NUTHUGGERS) he is not?

fighters fight tough fights.....manny has fought tougher than floyd...period.

AND i still pick Floyd over MANNY!

Comment

Hasn't fought marg yet. C
              point being he has agreed to fight him......

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Stop trying to twist it around. Floyd has got the rep for ducking so dont play that game. The name SSM always crops up when it comes to Pac. Considering Pac has fought just about everyone else is is an irrelevant issue. Unless you think SSM is some kind of monster better than DLH, Hatton, Cotto and everyone else.
                Um...Shane BEAT Oscar TWICE, and lost a close fight to Miguel and he would have stopped Ricky Fatton.

Comment

Before each and every fight roach said that the opponent was either : "shot" "couldn't pull the trigger anymore" or "damaged goods" yes that's rite that's what mr roach said and why did he call hatton damaged goods? Is it because he knew floyd took hattons soul when he took his zero away?

Straight after his first loss he went on the piss and bad eating habits and now u ppl want to tell me that pacquiao fought the same version or even a better version than floyd?

It's very clear what team pacquiao is doing,they're either fighting fighter who floyd already beat or they're fighting fighters nice and weak @ catch weight.

Top rank did it very smart when they chose his opponents.

And funny how clottey didn't throw 10 punches in the fight lol..but everytime he did he landed and we saw how pacquiao looked in between round.

Did clottey recieve a big pay day to lose that fight? I mean if u watch whenever he threw he landed but why did he hold back in that particular fight?

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
                    LOL

seriously some people on this site are ******s. manny duck fighters?
                    the only one you can really make a bit of a argument is shane mosley.
                    but we are talking about a guy who many picked to lose to de la hoya, and since then has fought TOUGHER competition. Cotto, hatton, Clottey, margarito, YOU TELL US who you want manny to fight if these fighters are not worthy. its laughable for anyone to even say manny has ducked fighters...lol.

Before the floyd nuthuggers come out calling anyone who backs up pacquiao a nuthugger. I am a big Floyd fan(talent wise) and went to watch him fight Hatton and Mosley. i don't nut hug anyone, just a actual boxing fan......unlike a lot of people on this site
                    every last one of those guys you named came of losses.

dlh had no business attempting to come down to 147 but that was his fault. still doesnt chagne the fact that he got his ass whipped by Floyd and forbes, at that

Comment

When are people going to let go of this "ducking" BS? It's ****ing sixth grader-ish. Fighters with credentials like Pac and Floyd aren't afraid of ANY fighter. But they, like all others who reach top status, reserve the right to cherry-pick. That's just how it goes. Boxing has always been that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X