Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

all boxing fans unite and support james toney(dnt delete hes a boxer)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    K1 is not MMA it's just kick boxing.
    I know, its much different.

but he showed a K-1 video and I responded as so.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Any info on how Toney is doing in camp. Is he even having a training camp, anybody?
      He's been bouncing around.

He did a week with Mo Lawahl, maybe a week with Dean Lister.

He started to train with Juanito Ibarra, but is now with the Shark Tank. They're not really relevant. Unless Mighty Mo kicking Ming Soo Kim's ass is relevant.

Comment

this fight is ****ed up, it's not even cool, it's not a level playing field, after this fight they should put couture or another top mma guy in a 12 round boxing match with a boxing world champ on top of his game.

toney isnt going to be able to stop a take down and once down he wont be able to get back on his feet. total bull****.

professionals at the top level of mma can't even stop randy's takedowns, what in the hell is toney going to do?

like i said, if it's a boxing vs mma type situation behind all of this, if that is what dana white wants, then he should put his cash cows in against top boxers in a boxing match........ we all know they'll get EMBARRASSED! and that is what they're trying to do to toney and boxing, because from this stand point toney is going to get embarrassed.

I WANT TONEY TO WIN, WAR TONEY, BUT I'M A REALIST AND KNOW HE DOESN'T STAND A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL, unless it's a fixed fight and couture only fights a stand up fight, because you know toney isnt going to try a take down, or anything close to those combat areas.

this fight is crap, and it should be reversed after this one is done that a mma guy fight a elite boxer in a boxing match...........

i hate this fight, i really hope toney lands a bomb and puts this one away with a win.

it could be the biggest flop or the biggest triumph for boxing, either way i don't like it.

Comment

Toney can win if Couture wants to trade with him on his feet, Stephane Ouellet "ranked #2 at the best of his boxing career" have won some fights like that by KO cause the guy was standing in front of him, in fact he ko'd him so fast that the Martial Art fans were saying the Ouellet didn't give a fair chance to the guy, who i don't remember the name honestly...lol

Comment

It's more Dana vs. ESPN

This is his revenge over ESPN hanging on Hershel Walker's nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
              Toney is a fat racist piece of shit.

I can't wait till Couture whoops his ass.
              all you post about is racism

Comment

I love Toney, he was once my favorite active fighter, but he's nowhere near the fighter he was, and far from a good representative of the sport of boxing, but i don't consider this to be anything more then just a circus. That being said, I will root for him.

Comment

Working...
                X