No announcement yet.

The Decision: Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Decision: Margarito

Today is the day former welterweight champion Antonio Margarito will attend a licensing hearing with the California State Athletic Commission in a bid to get back his boxing license. The CSAC’s decision could impact the location of the November 13 Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito fight, although regardless of the outcome Margarito will be fighting Pacquiao on that date for the vacant WBC super welterweight title. Las Vegas and Dallas are the two frontrunners to host the mega-event. TopRank.com will carry a live webcast of the proceedings beginning at 12:55PM ET/9:55 AM PT at www.toprank.com/TRLiveStream.

what time gmt please mate?

Comment

I got a feeling.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        I got a feeling.....
        tonight's gonna be a good night?

Comment

Great, He need to go back to cali and am glad he has now taken that step. I dont know why he was asking nevada for a licence when he was supposely ban by Cali, Since he has serve his setence he has the right to go back and apply for his licence back.

Comment

He's getting his damn license back, I can feel it. It's a damn shame too, but who the hell would give away a pac fight to another country? Money talks, it really does...

Comment

I wish they would just ban him for life.

So the cheating piece of **** can NEVER come back.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                I wish they would just ban him for life.

So the cheating piece of **** can NEVER come back.
                wow you fuken hypocrite, bu its ok to have shane mosley still fighting even though HE was cheating and margarito got caught ATTEMPTING to cheat? ur fuken pathetic... go hang yourself

Comment

Margaritos name is said and all the haters enter the room!!! If you don't like Margs then don't come spew ur hate all over the forums...

Comment

If he gets denied it dont really matter as Nevada said they just want to see him go back 2 Cali viva margarito

Comment

Working...
                    X