Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny "MONEY" Pacquiao wants $ 22.5 MILLION Guaranteed for Margarito!! or NO FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't Pac just fight Margarito for 8 million? Floyd turned that down and everybody said he was scared does this mean Pacquiao is scared?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      Keep your mouth closed, boy. You know nothing of me. I'm actually more of a fan of Floyd than I am of Pacquiao. Ask anyone on here. I'm far from a Manny Pacquiao nutthugger. Fuckin newbies with their knee jerk reactionary posts. Sorry son, I just don't believe what people post in here without a valid link.
      Sorry man I didn't mean to offend or rattle your rep on a internet forum. I didn't know you were actually someone on here lol...........

Comment

• rofl 30 pages and no link? this thread is a joke.

with that said, i hope it is true. i hope this stupid ass fight gets cancelled, and i hope margarito doesn't make a dime.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Sorry man I didn't mean to offend or rattle your rep on a internet forum. I didn't know you were actually someone on here lol...........
          Whatever man. No biggie but I was like why the fuck is this guy talking to me like I'm a Pac nutthugger? I've been one of the real Floyd fans for years now. I honestly don't post much in NSB anymore so I'm not surprised you have no clue who I am. I haven't seen you post before either, that I recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenso View Post
            rofl 30 pages and no link? this thread is a joke.

with that said, i hope it is true. i hope this stupid ass fight gets cancelled, and i hope margarito doesn't make a dime.
            I agree. I don't like this fight at all.

Comment

• I suggest people just wait and see what happens.

With no links whatsoever, most likely this is merely hearsay and end up with folks getting all worked up over nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by King22 View Post
                Why don't Pac just fight Margarito for 8 million? Floyd turned that down and everybody said he was scared does this mean Pacquiao is scared?

lol............serously. All the *******ation is coming home to roost.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  Whatever man. No biggie but I was like why the fuck is this guy talking to me like I'm a Pac nutthugger? I've been one of the real Floyd fans for years now. I honestly don't post much in NSB anymore so I'm not surprised you have no clue who I am. I haven't seen you post before either, that I recall.
                  No problem. Please to meet ya bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                    I suggest people just wait and see what happens.

With no links whatsoever, most likely this is merely hearsay and end up with folks getting all worked up over nothing.
                    Whats the fun in that. I just run with everything thats on here then ask questions later...........

Comment

• Claims with no substance. No source. Some suckers will bring this up in a week or two and will say it is true.

Comment

Working...
                      X