Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny "MONEY" Pacquiao wants $ 22.5 MILLION Guaranteed for Margarito!! or NO FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until I see a valid link, I don't believe it. I doubt Pac would be asking for that much for a Margarito fight.

Comment

• Real talk I would like it if it means that Margarito would have to to fight and get beat down for a small purse. I'm all for that. I don't mind Bob taking a hit either.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Until I see a valid link, I don't believe it. I doubt Pac would be asking for that much for a Margarito fight.
        I guess you would only run with it if it was something about Floyd. When it comes to Manny. His groupies cry for valid links.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
          "It has been reported by several sources"
          "According to numerous reports"

So far, what i see are anonymous, unconfirmed sources saying a bunch of stuff about PAC. I wouldn't take all this seriously.

Besides. Even IF this was all true, this is just part of the negotiation process. It wouldn't hurt asking for a better deal right? Pac obviously has the upper hand in negotiating terms in this fight and its only the prudent thing to do to capitalize on your advantages.

Who is pac negotiating against? They both have the same promoter. you should not have to ask your own promoter for more money. that is what i don't like about arum.

i don't think marg is taking less money if manny gets more. it is arum keeping the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            Anonymous or unconfirmed, I say this is a good move by pac.
            Yeah. I guess its a wise move for Pac to take advantage of his current status to get a good deal for his fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              I guess you would only run with it if it was something about Floyd. When it comes to Manny. His groupies cry for valid links.
              1. Its only natural to ask for valid links. Why put stock onto something not validated? Or are you the type who believes everything they hear in the net?

2. BOTH Pac and Floyd "groupies" demand valid links regarding anything important about their fighter. Its common sense man!

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Keep your mouth closed, boy. You know nothing of me. I'm actually more of a fan of Floyd than I am of Pacquiao. Ask anyone on here. I'm far from a Manny Pacquiao nutthugger. Fuckin newbies with their knee jerk reactionary posts. Sorry son, I just don't believe what people post in here without a valid link. If I see a link, then I will comment on it.

Comment

• All the haters were making fun of how Arum takes advantage of Pacquiao's money and now they're calling Pac greedy. It serves Arum right! It makes up for all the money Pac never got.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Who is pac negotiating against? They both have the same promoter. you should not have to ask your own promoter for more money. that is what i don't like about arum.

i don't think marg is taking less money if manny gets more. it is arum keeping the money.
                    I'm not really privy to the inner dealings of Arum and Top Rank, so i cannot comment regarding this. All i have are speculations really.

Comment

• Sure why not isnt that what Paul Williams was demanding to fight Pavlik? And this is Pac were talking about who is arguably a bigger star.

Comment

Working...
                      X