Jean Pascal vs. Tavoris Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
    What ?

Saying that Pascal didn't win that fight *no questions asked* is just hate and prove my point, next...

"Saying that Pascal didn't win that fight *no questions asked* is just hate and prove my point"

what!!? you don't even make sense.

You've been owned

Comment

Should be a really good fight, Pascal's speed would make the difference IMO. Pascal by decision, getting a knock down along the way.

Comment

I see Pascal beating Cloud in a simliar manner as he beat Dicanu.

Unless Cloud gets in a lucky shot.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          "Saying that Pascal didn't win that fight *no questions asked* is just hate and prove my point"

what!!? you don't even make sense.

You've been owned
          Not by you that's for sure, i prove that you were a liar and it got you mad, i understand just be careful next time...

IS THAT YOU ?

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            Should be a really good fight, Pascal's speed would make the difference IMO. Pascal by decision, getting a knock down along the way.
            the problem with that is pascal isn't faster then cloud nore is he more explosive. he's also smaller and he throws a lot less then cloud. cloud is no joke. he's very serous. he's like a secret that not too many boxing fans know about.

if the fight is made it will definitely separate illusion from realty. but we'll have to see a dawson rematch 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              the problem with that is pascal isn't faster then cloud nore is he more explosive. he's also smaller and he throws a lot less then cloud. cloud is no joke. he's very serous. he's like a secret that not too many boxing fans know about.

if the fight is made it will definitely separate illusion from realty. but we'll have to see a dawson rematch 1st.
              I could make the argument that Pascal is the fastest fighter in the division right now, Cloud's speed is about the same as Dawson's IMO and you could see the evident speed difference between Pascal and Dawson.

A good jab stops Cloud from doing whatever he likes to do, Johnson has never been known for his jab, and he didn't really throw a good jab against Cloud yet whenever he decided to work behind his jab, he stopped everything Cloud was doing.

Comment

Not by you that's for sure, i prove that you were a liar and it got you mad, i understand just be careful next time...

IS THAT YOU ?
                prove that i was a liar? now i KNOW that you are insane whooohahahaha! your arguments have been debunked and your butt is hurt

youuuu gooooot owneeeeeed LOL
                Last edited by americanbot; 08-16-2010, 11:48 PM.

Comment

I could make the argument that Pascal is the fastest fighter in the division right now, Cloud's speed is about the same as Dawson's IMO and you could see the evident speed difference between Pascal and Dawson.

A good jab stops Cloud from doing whatever he likes to do, Johnson has never been known for his jab, and he didn't really throw a good jab against Cloud yet whenever he decided to work behind his jab, he stopped everything Cloud was doing.
                  All true, very good post !

Comment

Pascal by decision, but he can't be as aggressive with Cloud as he was with Dawson.

Comment

All true, very good post !

I think Pascal is fine but he can be countered because after he throws he's never in great position. His quickness makes up for it a lot of the time.

It would be an interesting fight.

I often think that if Froch can beat him, I think Cloud has a reasonable chance as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X