Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since a couple bitter fans of U know who call Pacman a cheater...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by priure_sion_08 View Post
    yeah sure, this is pretty cool from him. all time favorite
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=326743
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=326743

that dude puts me on ignore list. is that cool?
    Oh god thanks for bumping that. I forgot how dumb sychomantz' arguments were. HMMM I wonder who he is now...

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
      Random blood testing is extremely effective at detecting PED's. Unlike urine tests which are unable to detect all forms of PED's. Shane Mosley passed all of his post-fight urine tests but was proven to have taken EPO and received designer steroids "the clear" and "the cream" prior to his fight with Oscar De La Hoya in 2003.

Random blood testing would not allow this. And Manny Pacquiao knows this. Which is why he was desperate to get scheduled tests where the drugs could be cycled out of his system before testing begins. Having realised this will never be agreed to, Pacquiao is now trying to get a cut-off point after testing. Where there would be no testing for so many days before the fight. This would be another way to get drugs into his system quick enough for him to have a significant advantage in the fight.

I support Floyd's stance on drug testing 100%. Some may feel that it's not fair on Pacquiao to demand this but his trainer does have a history of steroids. And when it actually comes down to it, If you are clean then there is no reason not to agree to randon blood testing.
      wow! another no brain thinking post from mr know-it-all IDIOT! here's the link to blast your statement: "Random blood testing is extremely effective at detecting PED's. Unlike urine tests which are unable to detect all forms of PED's."

http://www. bo xing news 24.com/2010/02/blood-vs-urine-the-truth-about-peds/

i quote:

Now lets think about this for a moment. If hGH and Mircera are the only things anti-doping agencies are looking for in the blood, and if urine is more effective now for detecting hGH, AND… if Mircera stays in your system so long that a three-test regime for blood would catch any fighter from press day to fight night, what is the grounds for demanding random blood testing? It is a more invasive, higher risk (blood is considered hazardous waste when transporting, for example), and antiquated method of testing athletes. Nobody truly likes to get stuck with a needle and have blood drawn from their body, much less an athlete in heavy training and dieting.

i rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        Oh god thanks for bumping that. I forgot how dumb sychomantz' arguments were. HMMM I wonder who he is now...
        right now he is trying his best to put all *******s on ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
          man i bet you can form a complete paragraph without any insults...
          awwww.. welcome to the party odogg. your point is? insults notwithstanding, where's his proof? do you agree with his take? let's start there.

the problem with that IDIOT is he takes away knowlege from the universe everytime he opens his mouth. now, if you have something intelligent to say, by all mean, i'm all ears.

Comment

You act like people can't build their opinions without proof. It's my belief that he's a cheat because every excuse he and his team have come out with; to avoid OSDT have been almost laughable, insanely stupid and have all been debunked. I've also been skeptical of him for the longest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              You act like people can't build their opinions without proof. It's my belief that he's a cheat because every excuse he and his team have come out with; to avoid OSDT have been almost laughable, insanely stupid and have all been debunked. I've also been skeptical of him for the longest.
              Hey Dominicano,que pasa??That's kool,but have U seen the posters on here just plain calling Manny a cheater,having an opinion is 1 thing,but making a statement like it's a fact is another,won't U agree??

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                i like this post. you preface your statement with "it's my belief.." and not as if the default position is manny IS a cheat.

there's a clear difference between stating an opinion and claiming that opinion to be a FACT.

if you are open to a mature debate. let's continue. if you're here with a closed mind, then let's just agree to disagree.

ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                  Hey Dominicano,que pasa??That's kool,but have U seen the posters on here just plain calling Manny a cheater,having an opinion is 1 thing,but making a statement like it's a fact is another,won't U agree??
                  I'm chillin' man

You're right to a certain degree. Just that the stuff Pacquiao and his camp came out with were so outlandishy stupid that one could almost point the finger already or point the finger.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                    and one other thing if this was compulsory through the nevada commission then pac said he was happy to take it. pac said take it to the commission and he will do whatever needed.If floyd was really serious about cleaning up the sport then why doesn't he take it to the governing body.pac doesn't want floyd to dictate terms to give him an edge.
                    Manny plays to the Commission when it suits him and when it doesn't, he does want he wants. So, stop this, "he will do what the commission says" argument. Because, he sure goes ABOVE the commission when it comes to HIS SELF-IMPOSED WEIGHT penalties.

And, one last point, why is it OK for Manny to dictate terms to other fighters where he gets the edge, but NOT OK, when someone else wants to dictate terms to him?

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
                      Manny plays to the Commission when it suits him and when it doesn't, he does want he wants. So, stop this, "he will do what the commission says" argument. Because, he sure goes ABOVE the commission when it comes to HIS SELF-IMPOSED WEIGHT penalties.

And, one last point, why is it OK for Manny to dictate terms to other fighters where he gets the edge, but NOT OK, when someone else wants to dictate terms to him?
                      This is a really good point,I see a lot of bull**** in what both fighters do,the problem is that fans of Floyd think it's ok when he does his dirt & fans of Manny think it's ok when he does his!!Their both superstars right now & they both are gonna do exactly what's the easiest thing to do to stay superstars,they both do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X