Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since a couple bitter fans of U know who call Pacman a cheater...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by priure_sion_08 View Post
    clotey is not prime elite? cotto is not? cotto is only 28 years old that time and only has 1 lost.
    clottey-not even close to elite!! what is the biggest fight he won? a shot judah? a shot corrales?

cotto is no longer elite.....margarito ruined him, clottey came in a got the leftovers yet still couldn't finish his food(because he's a c-level fighter) and finally pacquaio finished the job.
    Last edited by jaestix1; 08-13-2010, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
      I am his dealer he tips me very well lol
      and we should believe a confessed drug dealer, why?

Comment

and one other thing if this was compulsory through the nevada commission then pac said he was happy to take it. pac said take it to the commission and he will do whatever needed.If floyd was really serious about cleaning up the sport then why doesn't he take it to the governing body.pac doesn't want floyd to dictate terms to give him an edge.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
          nah he cool, when you debate with him atleast he will see you point he may not agree but he will see it, and fire back his own opinion thats cool. but that other dude man he is just a troll.
          yeah sure, this is pretty cool from him. all time favorite
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=326743
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=326743

that dude puts me on ignore list. is that cool?

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
            clottey-not even close to elite!! what is the biggest fight he won? a shot judah? a shot corrales?

cotto is no longer elite.....margarito ruined him, clottey came in a got the left-overs yet still could finish his food(because he's a c-level fighter) and finally pacquaio finished the job.
            just because he got 1 lost to marg he is already shot? so if thats the case pac is also not prime elit coz he has 3 losses and got ko'd before? pac has more losses than cotto and pac is older than cotto is that makes pac ashot fighter?not elit and prime? mosley has also 5 loses too before he fought mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by priure_sion_08 View Post
              just because he got 1 lost to marg he is already shot? so if thats the case pac is also not prime elit coz he has 3 losses and got ko'd before? pac has more losses than cotto and pac is older than cotto is that makes pac ashot fighter?not elit and prime? mosley has also 5 loses too before he fought mayweather.
              has pac ever took the beating that cotto took? margarito destroyed him....cotto struggled with a c-level fighter in clottey. the dude was in mad wars my dude. and i never ever said mosley was prime but he was as legit as cotto was for pac if not more because he was coming of a huge ko win.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                The fact that Pacroid's trainer has a history of steroids. He also turned down a $40 million fight because of a random blood test. This is proof enough to me. If he was clean then the fight wouldve happened by now.

Pacroid is also a cheater for fighting damaged opponents at catchweights instead of fighting the best. He's cheating the fans by calling himself the best and refusing to fight the best. He blatantly ducked Zahir Raheem (Who dominated Erik Morales and then Pacquiao fought Morales again instead of the man who dominated him, Raheem) and Shane Mosley (Who destroyed Margarito and was ranked #1 at welterweight). Pacquiao elected to fight Cotto (who was coming off a brutal beating from Margarito) at a catchweight. Cotto had just won a paper belt against Jennings, Mosley was the legit welterweight champion as he destroyed Margarito (Who destroyed Cotto).

If you call yourself the best then you need to beat the best to back it up. Mayweather has always done this and therefore has earned the right to call himself the best. Pacroid has consistently refused to fight the best.
                idiotic rants sans basis do not offer proof. albeit it proves your breath taking STUPIDITY! so we can move on provide the ff:

1. manny's trainer ha a history of steriods.
                2. if manny turned downj 40M, then same thing can be said of that l'il fa*got floyd the simian mongoloid.
                3. what rock have you hiding idiot? manny called out and hs been calling out that li'l fa*got floyd the past 2 weeks or so. manny went as far as calling that mongoloid monkey a COWARD! and what's l'il fa*got floyd's response? uhmmmm.. i'm on vacation.

but i digress. yo IDIOT, proof goes somethinglike this. watch and learn:

why l'il fa*got floyd the simian mongoloid:

1. l'il- well, floyd sr calls him l'il floyd.
                2. fa*got:
                he seems male sans word of honor (he offers 14 days cutoff and without reason withdraws it for the "no negotiations" that happened)
                hmmm. he must be gay! gay = fa*got
                3. simian:
                floyd looks like a monkey
                floyd talks like a monkey
                floyd walks like a monkey
                omg, he is a monkey! monkey = simian (look it up, moron)
                4. mongoloid:
                floyd has a big head and small brain. he must be a mongoloid!

still with me stupid? we put them together. we have l'il fa*got floyd the simian mongoloid

qed (quod erat demonstrandum) that's latin for quite easily done, moron.

btw, who won between mayweather and:

1. margarito?
                2. clottey
                3. berto

oh that's right, l'il fa*got floyd DUCKED THEM.

Comment

You have to give it to these *****s for their undying loyalty to their queen. She had practically abandoned them, yet they're still defending her like a loving mother. The queen should be handing these guys gold rolex watches as a token of appreciation.

The thing I can't understand is if they truly believe that Pac is using peds, then why not move on and talk about other potential matches for Floyd? Maybe Floyd should just go back to the original plan, ie, fight R. Hatton in England. Or he could have another tune-up fight with Malignaggi. There's no shame in that as long as he's capable of selling these fights. These are easy money for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                    hey u idiot....why don't you prove that he's not.
                    even for a mongoloid monkey this is new low for you.

logic101 states you the prove the positive. you CANNOT prove the negative. but hey. i'm sure you won't believe me so here's the link IDIOT!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

i quote:

An argument from ignorance, also known as argumentum ad ignorantiam or appeal to ignorance, is an informal logical fallacy; it asserts that a proposition is necessarily true because it has not been proven false (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option: there is insufficient data and the proposition has not yet been proven to be either true or false.

awwww.. even the most neutral site thinks you're an IGNORANT MONGOLOID MONKEY!

need i say more?

Comment

Originally posted by romaq7705 View Post
                      idiotic rants sans basis do not offer proof. albeit it proves your breath taking STUPIDITY! so we can move on provide the ff:

1. manny's trainer ha a history of steriods.
                      2. if manny turned downj 40M, then same thing can be said of that l'il fa*got floyd the simian mongoloid.
                      3. what rock have you hiding idiot? manny called out and hs been calling out that li'l fa*got floyd the past 2 weeks or so. manny went as far as calling that mongoloid monkey a COWARD! and what's l'il fa*got floyd's response? uhmmmm.. i'm on vacation.

but i digress. yo IDIOT, proof goes somethinglike this. watch and learn:

why l'il fa*got floyd the simian mongoloid:

1. l'il- well, floyd sr calls him l'il floyd.
                      2. fa*got:
                      he seems male sans word of honor (he offers 14 days cutoff and without reason withdraws it for the "no negotiations" that happened)
                      hmmm. he must be gay! gay = fa*got
                      3. simian:
                      floyd looks like a monkey
                      floyd talks like a monkey
                      floyd walks like a monkey
                      omg, he is a monkey! monkey = simian (look it up, moron)
                      4. mongoloid:
                      floyd has a big head and small brain. he must be a mongoloid!

still with me stupid? we put them together. we have l'il fa*got floyd the simian mongoloid

qed (quod erat demonstrandum) that's latin for quite easily done, moron.

btw, who won between mayweather and:

1. margarito?
                      2. clottey
                      3. berto

oh that's right, l'il fa*got floyd DUCKED THEM.
                      man i bet you can form a complete paragraph without any insults...

Comment

Working...
                      X