Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since a couple bitter fans of U know who call Pacman a cheater...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by priure_sion_08 View Post
    see? i told you so. typical ***** response. this is the same guy who puts me on ignore list! did manny said he is the best? ca you post me a video or link?
    You cant get mad at someones opinion its called freedom of speech. you dont have to agree or read it really; its his opinion, no opinions dont hold up in the court of law but in the court of public opinion you boy is suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
      You can't have a sensible conversation with a *****, they're ******ed.
      no cungle is ******ed...carry on

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        The fact that Pacroid's trainer has a history of steroids. He also turned down a $40 million fight because of a random blood test. This is proof enough to me. If he was clean then the fight wouldve happened by now.

Pacroid is also a cheater for fighting damaged opponents at catchweights instead of fighting the best. He's cheating the fans by calling himself the best and refusing to fight the best. He blatantly ducked Zahir Raheem (Who dominated Erik Morales and then Pacquiao fought Morales again instead of the man who dominated him, Raheem) and Shane Mosley (Who destroyed Margarito and was ranked #1 at welterweight). Pacquiao elected to fight Cotto (who was coming off a brutal beating from Margarito) at a catchweight. Cotto had just won a paper belt against Jennings, Mosley was the legit welterweight champion as he destroyed Margarito (Who destroyed Cotto).

If you call yourself the best then you need to beat the best to back it up. Mayweather has always done this and therefore has earned the right to call himself the best. Pacroid has consistently refused to fight the best.
        i think you need to look up the term evidence in a dictionary. Floyd turned down $40 million because he went on vacation does that make him a coward to you?

RAheem was a lightweight when morales got beat and pac was a featherweight. how do you duck someone not even in your own division? An cotto was the guy that beat mosley and loss to margarito under suspicious circumstances. You could make an arguement that he was the real welterweight king.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
          no cungle is ******ed...carry on
          yeah and the ***** named YESIR is not. he is the most ****** poster here

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            So how is OST going to prove anything? Did Marion Jones ever failed?
            Damn thats a good point i cant even front. Im gone have to look into that green k sent..well grey im in red lol

edit: random blood drug testing wasn't introduce to the olympics until 2002
            Last edited by odogg8121; 08-13-2010, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
              I just read this,are U serious,Please name me 1 prime fighter,elite fighter Floyd has fought at 147!!
              pac hasn't fought a prime elite fighter at 135,140, or 147......just saying

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                Random blood testing is extremely effective at detecting PED's. Unlike urine tests which are unable to detect all forms of PED's. Shane Mosley passed all of his post-fight urine tests but was proven to have taken EPO and received designer steroids "the clear" and "the cream" prior to his fight with Oscar De La Hoya in 2003.

Random blood testing would not allow this. And Manny Pacquiao knows this. Which is why he was desperate to get scheduled tests where the drugs could be cycled out of his system before testing begins. Having realised this will never be agreed to, Pacquiao is now trying to get a cut-off point after testing. Where there would be no testing for so many days before the fight. This would be another way to get drugs into his system quick enough for him to have a significant advantage in the fight.

I support Floyd's stance on drug testing 100%. Some may feel that it's not fair on Pacquiao to demand this but his trainer does have a history of steroids. And when it actually comes down to it, If you are clean then there is no reason not to agree to randon blood testing.
                name me a drug that would be undetected by urine tests and will be gone after a 14 day period. Olympic drug testing is a all year type of testing. How is asking someone to take tests within 2 months sufficient when they could have loaded up all 8 months before. Get it straight this is not olypic drug testing. And 14 days was fine untill floyd decided it wasn't and all you sheep follow his words blindly. You know 14 days is more than sufficient.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                  clotey is not prime elite? cotto is not? cotto is only 28 years old that time and only has 1 lost.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                    I know that,never said he has,check the sig homey,none are on my fave 6 for a reason,but Manny hasn't been proven to be a cheater so all this nonsense about him cheating is simple speculation!!

Comment

Originally posted by priure_sion_08 View Post
                      yeah and the ***** named YESIR is not. he is the most ****** poster here
                      nah he cool, when you debate with him atleast he will see you point he may not agree but he will see it, and fire back his own opinion thats cool. but that other dude man he is just a troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X