Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since a couple bitter fans of U know who call Pacman a cheater...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    So how is OST going to prove anything? Did Marion Jones ever failed?
    Random blood testing is extremely effective at detecting PED's. Unlike urine tests which are unable to detect all forms of PED's. Shane Mosley passed all of his post-fight urine tests but was proven to have taken EPO and received designer steroids "the clear" and "the cream" prior to his fight with Oscar De La Hoya in 2003.

Random blood testing would not allow this. And Manny Pacquiao knows this. Which is why he was desperate to get scheduled tests where the drugs could be cycled out of his system before testing begins. Having realised this will never be agreed to, Pacquiao is now trying to get a cut-off point after testing. Where there would be no testing for so many days before the fight. This would be another way to get drugs into his system quick enough for him to have a significant advantage in the fight.

I support Floyd's stance on drug testing 100%. Some may feel that it's not fair on Pacquiao to demand this but his trainer does have a history of steroids. And when it actually comes down to it, If you are clean then there is no reason not to agree to randon blood testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      So how is OST going to prove anything? Did Marion Jones ever failed?
      random blood drug testing wasn't introduce to the olympics until 2002.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
        can i ask you ***** a question? if really floyd was serious on cleaning the sport why during the mosley fight its only him and mosley got tested? why the undercard are not? are the undercards boxers? or not?

Comment

You said few days ago that TYSON and HOLYFIELD had no problem with random blood testing.

anyway real doctors said piss is enough for pro boxing match and Pacquiao said that FLOYD MAYWEATHER ATHLETIC COMMISION can tests him anytime they want

SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE:

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
            Had to be an analogy befitting someone such as yourself
            ever notice how it's mostly *******s making gay references? you ask them a legitimate question that questions their juiced up god and they come back with gay **** like "stick a **** up ur ass" or some **** **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
              Random blood testing is extremely effective at detecting PED's. Unlike urine tests which are unable to detect all forms of PED's. Shane Mosley passed all of his post-fight urine tests but was proven to have taken EPO and received designer steroids "the clear" and "the cream" prior to his fight with Oscar De La Hoya in 2003.

Random blood testing would not allow this. And Manny Pacquiao knows this. Which is why he was desperate to get scheduled tests where the drugs could be cycled out of his system before testing begins. Having realised this will never be agreed to, Pacquiao is now trying to get a cut-off point after testing. Where there would be no testing for so many days before the fight. This would be another way to get drugs into his system quick enough for him to have a significant advantage in the fight.

I support Floyd's stance on drug testing 100%. Some may feel that it's not fair on Pacquiao to demand this but his trainer does have a history of steroids. And when it actually comes down to it, If you are clean then there is no reason not to agree to randon blood testing.
              is floyd being tested until today???? prove it peds expert lol

Comment

Originally posted by priure_sion_08 View Post
                can i ask you ***** a question? if really floyd was serious on cleaning the sport why during the mosley fight its only him and mosley got tested? why the undercard are not? are the undercards boxers? or not?
                i have no problem with him saying that because he is leading by example....

Comment

ever notice how it's mostly *******s making gay references? you ask them a non-sense question that questions their juiced up god and they come back with gay **** like "stick a **** up ur ass" or some **** **** like that.
                  its because, its non sense.why bother to ask a non sense question to us?

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                    The fact that Pacroid's trainer has a history of steroids. He also turned down a $40 million fight because of a random blood test. This is proof enough to me. If he was clean then the fight wouldve happened by now.

Pacroid is also a cheater for fighting damaged opponents at catchweights instead of fighting the best. He's cheating the fans by calling himself the best and refusing to fight the best. He blatantly ducked Zahir Raheem (Who dominated Erik Morales and then Pacquiao fought Morales again instead of the man who dominated him, Raheem) and Shane Mosley (Who destroyed Margarito and was ranked #1 at welterweight). Pacquiao elected to fight Cotto (who was coming off a brutal beating from Margarito) at a catchweight. Cotto had just won a paper belt against Jennings, Mosley was the legit welterweight champion as he destroyed Margarito (Who destroyed Cotto).

If you call yourself the best then you need to beat the best to back it up. Mayweather has always done this and therefore has earned the right to call himself the best. Pacroid has consistently refused to fight the best.
                    I just read this,are U serious,Please name me 1 prime fighter,elite fighter Floyd has fought at 147!!

Comment

i have no problem with him saying that because he is leading by example....
                      or he is just saving his face? so its only floyd and mosley took the test while the undercards are not. so the undercards are not belong to the sport and not boxers coz they did not took the test. floyd said he wants to clean the sport. why not also clean the undercards?

Comment

Working...
                      X