Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conceited Coward - Manny Pacquiao: Humble is as Humble does

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did it again, PureBoxer. Green K sent.

Comment

Its funny how butthurt Pacquiao Fanboys trying to boycott the Thread of the Year.

Comment

Even writer Ronnie Nathanielsz, Pacquiao crony and groupie, found it hard to reconcile this bravado with the man who has become a synonym for the word “humble” in his on-line articles.

Freaking hilarious..

Comment

*Yawn*

What type of person sifts through the internet trying to conjure up their own assumptions and try to make everyone believe they are half true.

This idiot TS writes about people hes never met before and goes by sources posted on the net and youtube.

Get a life hater, you're a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            Even writer Ronnie Nathanielsz, Pacquiao crony and groupie, found it hard to reconcile this bravado with the man who has become a synonym for the word “humble” in his on-line articles.

Freaking hilarious..
            Ronnie exposed below, as a lying fraud.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=381406

Last edited by PureBoxer!; 08-12-2010, 07:05 PM.

Comment

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, the peoples champion at his finest. He really is nothing more than a man of smoke and mirrors inside the ring and really, the more you look at it and piece it together, he looks to be that outside the ring as well.
              Last edited by p4p-champ; 08-12-2010, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, the peoples champion at his finest. He really is nothing more than a man of smoke and mirrors inside the ring and really, the more you look at it and piece it together, he looks to be that outside the ring as well.
                Pacquaio is a media creation with excuses such as "I had itchy socks, the wrong gloves, blood test before the fight" on why he lost in the ring. When he wins, it's because "god gave me the strength".

Comment

finally. i'm definitely a fan of his ring-work but i did notice a disturbing trend when it came to the negotiations with de la hoya, hatton, cotto and, now, margarito. the "humble" appearance began to disappear more and more to the point where he just seems like he, and his camp, require others to bow to them.

they were forced to revisit mayweather after the clottey backlash and still came with basically a list of demands.

good read.

Comment

Wow! Pretty desperate and obsessive to actually right a long article just to bad mouth Manny. To be honest, i'm impress with the article, if not for the effort alone. So what you're saying is that if someone travels in a private jet and drives a Ferrari, that person can't be considered "humble", care to explain why.

By definition:
                    not proud or arrogant; modest: to be humble although successful.
                    having a feeling of insignificance, inferiority, subservience, etc.: In the presence of so many world-famous writers I felt very humble.
                    low in rank, importance, status, quality, etc.; lowly: of humble origin; a humble home.

So being humble can have several meanings. In regards to the people that he's associated with. No one should be guilty of association, just because i know people that are criminals, does not make me a criminal. BTW, what's the point of this thread again?
                    Last edited by rommel357; 08-12-2010, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Green K sent.

PureBoxer done did it again. I mean, seriously. There are enough Mayweather hate threads. Time to even the score with the truth, and apparently the truth HURTS. Look at all these Pacquiao stans coming to his rescue .

Comment

Working...
                      X