No announcement yet.

Marg to be pac's toughest fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    How much are you willin' to put on Margarito winning?
    In your profile.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Get the fuk outta here Arum! That old idiot actually thinks were gonna buy that bullsh-t? Pac has fought guys Marg only dreams of being half as good as, I'm expecting Pac to brutally knock him the fuk out! Do it for all of us Manny!!!

Knock that cheating scumbag the fuk out!!

Mexico loves Pac!!!
      you idiots believed arums "negotiation" bs. so why not? i dont put anything past a *******

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Get the fuk outta here Arum! That old idiot actually thinks were gonna buy that bullsh-t? Pac has fought guys Marg only dreams of being half as good as, I'm expecting Pac to brutally knock him the fuk out! Do it for all of us Manny!!!

Knock that cheating scumbag the fuk out!!

Mexico loves Pac!!!
        Its very possible. Pac is up against a much larger, experienced man that can fight hard for 12 rounds. He is skilled against fast opponents and can cut off the ring. Margs will be willing to trade with Pacquiao to get in his body shots and uppercuts. If Margs chin is still solid, it could prove to be a very hard night for Pacquiao.

Comment

Arum is promoting the fight, what else would he say?

Comment

you just might be right huey. im actually interested in this fight lol

Comment

I want to see it. I'm just hoping for a decent undercard to justify buying it...

Comment

There are a lot of unanswered questions Margo must put to rest in this fight.

Many of those who don't care about watching this fight, will likely watch it to confirm that Margo has no chance at winning and doesn't deserve to be fighting.

If Margo kicks Manny's butt, a lot of people will be wrong about him.

Or not.

Comment

it'll be fun to watch while it lasts

Comment

It won't be Pac's toughest fight but it's one of the best ones that can be made right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X