No announcement yet.

Marg to be pac's toughest fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marg to be pac's toughest fight??

Get the fuk outta here Arum! That old idiot actually thinks were gonna buy that bullsh-t? Pac has fought guys Marg only dreams of being half as good as, I'm expecting Pac to brutally knock him the fuk out! Do it for all of us Manny!!!

Knock that cheating scumbag the fuk out!!

Mexico loves Pac!!!

As someone said (can't remember poster's name) it's gonna be like Margarito-Clottey, except Margarito is gonna be taking those shots.

Comment

war pac......

Comment

Its all hype. This isn't going past round 8, and I can see Pac landing a career high amount of punches.

Comment

Common dudes. I want odds. I got Margarito in winning and also another for him not getting Knocked Out. 3 to 1 odds please if you guys are sooooo confident. Got up to 10 million points.

Comment

This fight is a joke.

Pac has had running sessions more challenging than a Magarito fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Common dudes. I want odds. I got Margarito in winning and also another for him not getting Knocked Out. 3 to 1 odds please if you guys are sooooo confident. Got up to 10 million points.
              How much are you willin' to put on Margarito winning?

Comment

The last margs fight had his opponent Roberto Garcia laughing at his blows. Garcia was actually hitting his own stomach and mocking Margs about his power. The same Mother-F who knocked out Sergio Martinez, Cotto, Andrew 6 Heads Lewis, and CIntron twice- is now reduced to having his opponent laugh at his power. I guess that Plaster will surely be missed.

Actually, i do think Margs can make it interesting by using his jab and some boxing skill. He needs to fight either very inside or very outside.

I think Margs may actually survive the 12 rds and lose by decision, simply because he will box more than trade shots.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Get the fuk outta here Arum! That old idiot actually thinks were gonna buy that bullsh-t? Pac has fought guys Marg only dreams of being half as good as, I'm expecting Pac to brutally knock him the fuk out! Do it for all of us Manny!!!

Knock that cheating scumbag the fuk out!!

Mexico loves Pac!!!

i know right?

i was expecting arum to say that margs is shot, will be brutalized by pac and will be the most lopsided fight ever.

Comment

Arum belongs in a retirement home!

Comment

Working...
                    X