Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexander ud 116-112
    angulo ko 6

Comment

This is nice. I got bradley winning a close, disputable decision, and if anuglo has not learned anything since the cintron, sprinks winning by easy decision. Cintron was thought to be old and over the hill, but he outboxed angulo easily. Spinks may not have the same legs that he used to, but he would love a guy with no defense coming at him. Counter punches all the day. Now if angulo can get to him, lights out!!

Comment

this is good for boxing. not none of the fake catch weight pacquiao ****.

Comment

sounds like a great idea

Comment

spinks outboxes angulo.. unanimous decision. spinks too slick

Comment

good news, i'll be happy with just bradley/devon, but i wouldn't mind a angulo/cintron 2 to have angulo avenge that loss instead of spinks/angulo. that stunt that cintron pulled in his last fight kind of detered a poss rematch of angulo/cintron,but a spinks/angulo match would be ok.

Comment

This is great Bradley Devon no more to be said...Angulo vs Spinks is a good fight as well.Spinks could give Angulo the same problems that Cintron gave him...All in all it seems like a good night of fighta I hope it comes off.

Comment

this fights next year! im pretty sure the buzz will die off.

Comment

Great card, but two St. Louis fighters? This s**t better not be in the Lou. There's no way Bradley's getting a decision there, and he doesn't have enough power to KO Alexander. He'll end up like Zab Judah in the first Spinks fight. This needs to be in a neutral location.

With that being said, I got Bradley by SD and Angulo by late TKO. Spinks is getting old and fighting once every 1 1/2 years only made it worse. His legs aren't what they used to be, and he doesn't have the power to keep Angulo off of him like Cintron did. This is a great step up in class for Angulo, and he could be a world champion if he wins! Perhaps we'll see a unification with the Williams-Dzinziruk winner or the Cotto-Chavez winner.

Comment

Angulo slaughters Spinks.

I hope they have another fight lined up soon after.

This aint gonna last long.

Comment

Working...
                      X