Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander-Bradley, Spinks-Angulo Double in The Works

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good fights,i think were gonna see angulo pressure like never before and spinks running like never before,,,great fights

Comment

Oh snap. I hope this happens. Can we just blow up 2010 already so 2011 can come and we get a better boxing year?

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        good fights,i think were gonna see angulo pressure like never before and spinks running like never before,,,great fights
        Spinks doesn't have the legs to run anymore. He brawled against Latimore when everyone thought he was gonna run.

Comment

DAMN! Don King and Gary Shaw would be cashing in big time with that card.

I hope they make it happen!!!

Comment

If this winds up as PPV in the UK, I'll buy it without question. Everyone's clamoured for this for so long, with the promoters/fighters always saying the same **** about fights having to "make money".

So if we - the true boxing fans - all gather up and dutifully pay our cash for a fight of this magnitude, maybe the aforementioned parties will realise that putting together big fights between non-megastars isn't as difficult as they make out.

It's been said before, but I'll say it myself this time - next to Mayweather-Pacquiao, this needs to happen.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Can we just blow up 2010 already so 2011 can come and we get a better boxing year?
            That would require both a) some time travel; and b) wave function collapse, as part of quantum mechanics. :wnk1:

Comment

If this really happens: Alexander by UD, Angulo by TKO

Comment

Angulo would brutalize Spinks, he is too light hitting to hold Angulo off and no way he takes those bombs from him while at the same time Spinks is getting older and may not be able to use those wheels like he used to when he was younger.

Comment

I just went from 6 to midnight.. Holy ****e!!! they are trying to make up for this lackluster 2010.. thank god! Make it happen...

Comment

HOLY ****!!!

Im starting to like boxing again lol

Comment

If I was Suasion would stay away from styles like spinks for Angulo

Comment

Working...
                      X