Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quit trying to play games with Marquez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quit trying to play games with Marquez!

I don't care Ive already made 2 threads but some ***** ass mod keeps deleting it for NO REASON. Not even man enough to explain it to me. Their is nothing wrong with this thread.

Trying to play games with marquez trying to force him into a fight with Khan with that whole "If he beats Khan he will fight Pacman." When you know damn well even if he won that fight won't happen because of Pacman & Roach. They want Mayweather and Mayweather just schooled Marquez because he was bigger, and if Pacman has another close war with Marquez then that's just another thing Floyd can diss Pacman for, "I just schooled him and you can barely even handle him".

But Golden Boy's trying to say that **** so Marquez will fight Khan since lately Marquez has been talking like he wants to go into a different path then that fight. Good for him, Marquez is the ****in man. I hope he fights Kasiditis because Michael has earned him and he is the #1 contender. Khan needs to ****in stick his own weight class. He's freakin 5'10'' and has no business fighting lightweights anymore unless he can make the 135 limit. Golden Boy's just trying to make a cheap buck off Khan before he gets knocked the fudge out and it's sad and ridiculous. Khan should be fighting guys like Urango, Maidana, or even Judah if he wants a big fight since Judah is a big name opponent, if he's not going to fight Alexander & Bradley. I have little to no respect for that clown or Golden Boy for trying to destroy marquez.

Marquez is an ATG and is probably the most respectable fighter in the world. Always goes to war and accepts all challenges in HIS weight class. Gotta love that. Hard to find these days since most of the top fighters have tampons up the vag.

Comment

It's not games though really.

If Marquez is as good as everyone says, and Khan is as **** as everyone says then Marquez will spark Khan inside 30 seconds with a lethal counter to Khans **** chin.

In my opinion this is a 50/50 fight

Marquez gets a shot at a title in a new division, against a vunerable fighter, for a big payday in front of a huge audience. If he loses, then he lost to a "bigger man" and no-one will care.

Its Khan who has everything to lose in this fight, its competetive and makesmoney sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

If Marquez is as good as everyone says, and Khan is as **** as everyone says then Marquez will spark Khan inside 30 seconds with a lethal counter to Khans **** chin.

Marquez gets a shot at a title in a new division, against a vunerable fighter, for a big payday in front of a huge audience. If he loses, then he lost to a "bigger man" and no-one will care.

Its Khan who has everything to lose in this fight, its competetive and makesmoney sense.
        Khan is supposed to be the 140 WBA Champion you daft ****. Why is he chasing smaller fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Ftw View Post
          I am a fan of Khan's talent and potential. I have no problem with him fighting Marquez, Katsidis, etc if his team feels he isn't ready for the top 140 fighters right now. But please drop your title and then go ahead with this routine. Khan should give his WBA title to Maidana or someone who will take on the best in the division and in the meantime take these easier fights if his team feels he needs more time. I think boxing fans would respect that more.

When he is ready to act like a champ he can take on the big guns and get his title back. He is holding up the division by keeping that belt and fighting lightweights.
          This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
            Khan is supposed to be the 140 WBA Champion you daft ****. Why is he chasing smaller fighters?
            Marquez is the lineal champ @135 and top 5 p4p, if he moves up and accepts a fight with Khan then he is a more deserving challanger than peterson, salita and some of these other guys

Comment

Marquez is a better fighter but it's not even that. It's a totally different weight class especially when lightweight is Marquez's best weight class if he's going to move up, any higher and the weight becomes a problem. He's a natural featherweight/super featherweight. Khan is ****in 5'10'' thats Cintron/Margarito size. But he's going to fight a Barrera, Marquez size fighters? If he can make 135 fight him there and drop your title but this is straight bull****.

He's going to destroy Marquez probably because of size alone. Marquez is good at making fighters engage and then countering them which brings on wars but it's gonna be hard when he can barely even reach Khan's head, and Khan will probably fight on the outside too to use his height and reach which will make it a terrible match up for Marquez.

If he wants a big fight, why can't he fight Judah who's just a big of name and has been in just as many big PPV fights? He's actually in his weight class too. That would be a hell of a fight and would get my respect.
              Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 08-03-2010, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Marquez is the lineal champ @135 and top 5 p4p, if he moves up and accepts a fight with Khan then he is a more deserving challanger than peterson, salita and some of these other guys
                How about Khan fight his mandatory Maidana?

Comment

What does that have to do with Khan being a 140lb titlist ducking fighters in his own weight class and anyone who he thinks can crack his chinny chin chin?

When you have to cite where someone is ranked p4p as a valid argument for why someone should take a fight, you typically are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                    I don't care Ive already made 2 threads but some ***** ass mod keeps deleting it for NO REASON. Not even man enough to explain it to me. Their is nothing wrong with this thread.

Trying to play games with marquez trying to force him into a fight with Khan with that whole "If he beats Khan he will fight Pacman." When you know damn well even if he won that fight won't happen because of Pacman & Roach. They want Mayweather and Mayweather just schooled Marquez because he was bigger, and if Pacman has another close war with Marquez then that's just another thing Floyd can diss Pacman for, "I just schooled him and you can barely even handle him".

But Golden Boy's trying to say that **** so Marquez will fight Khan since lately Marquez has been talking like he wants to go into a different path then that fight. Good for him, Marquez is the ****in man. I hope he fights Kasiditis because Michael has earned him and he is the #1 contender. Khan needs to ****in stick his own weight class. He's freakin 5'10'' and has no business fighting lightweights anymore unless he can make the 135 limit. Golden Boy's just trying to make a cheap buck off Khan before he gets knocked the fudge out and it's sad and ridiculous. Khan should be fighting guys like Urango, Maidana, or even Judah if he wants a big fight since Judah is a big name opponent, if he's not going to fight Alexander & Bradley. I have little to no respect for that clown or Golden Boy for trying to destroy marquez.

Marquez is an ATG and is probably the most respectable fighter in the world. Always goes to war and accepts all challenges in HIS weight class. Gotta love that. Hard to find these days since most of the top fighters have tampons up the vag.

Comment

Working...
                    X