Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I was Khan, i'd fight Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just have no faith in Khan to beat the likes of Marquez, Alexander, Bradley etc., I'll always view him as too vulnerable against a top quality opponent. But then I was wrong to think that Paulie would beat him so perhaps I'm underrating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Now i'm a Khan fan, and i want to see him fight Bradley, BUT.

If I was Khan i'd go for JMM.

The reason is because it's only the Khan haters who want him to fight the other guys. and the reason is because they want Khan to lose.

you see comments like "Why doesn't Khan fight alexander, alexander would spark him"

well, if i was Khan i wouldnt listen to haters.

Alexander and Bradley can fight each other in a school sports hall, for a purse of $20

and Khan can fight JMM in vegas for a purse of millions.

thats what i'd do,

whatever khan does, haters are gonna hate, so may as well take the big bucks
      Earl boxing scene done destroyed another solid poster huh!!I can't believe what I'm reading from U!!Why don't all fighters just take fights with no risk & just put em all on ppv,that way mma takes over by the begining of 2011!!

Comment

I am a fan of Khan's talent and potential. I have no problem with him fighting Marquez, Katsidis, etc if his team feels he isn't ready for the top 140 fighters right now. But please drop your title and then go ahead with this routine. Khan should give his WBA title to Maidana or someone who will take on the best in the division and in the meantime take these easier fights if his team feels he needs more time. I think boxing fans would respect that more.

When he is ready to act like a champ he can take on the big guns and get his title back. He is holding up the division by keeping that belt and fighting lightweights.

Comment

Working...
        X