Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Duck Articles and Vids for Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
    says the cornball with a million green k's and a thousand awards and gift given to him by his online cronies. shut the **** up and get out the house sometime will ya?

damn...you almost sound jealous

why dont you go punch a b1tch like your hero

Comment

• Originally posted by blooper View Post

lemme ask you this...

Did you know that your uncle was ****ing your mom 9 months before you were born?
      I guess not.
      lmao.

Owwwwwwwwwww ouch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
        Yes, the same man Pacroid wouldn't even get in the ring with. Oh yeah.......

BAWHAHAHWWBA

I wish I could break both your hands, couldn't type this sort of jibberish. But you'd still probably find some way of being annoying.

Why would anyone even get in the ring with 45 year old granpa Mosley?

They staged that fight so bad,that Mosley hit Floyd with slap and almost KO d him,and then their boss Hoya wasnt allow Shane to throw head punches for next 10 round.

That fight is more fake then Floyd vs Big Show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blooper View Post
          just because i have japan as my location doesn't mean i'm from there you gullible idiot.

also, just because your friend's japanese doesn't mean he knows everything that goes on in japan.

lemme ask you this...

did you know that your uncle was ****ing your mom 9 months before you were born?

i guess not.
          i was being sarcastic idiot. anyways, nice japanese looking chick on your sig

Comment

First of all, Cotto didn't "crush" Mosley. I scored that fight a draw myself. Secondly, do all of us here at boxingscene a favor, okay?

1)Find a gun
            2)Put the barrel in your mouth
            3)Pull the trigger

Easy enough? Probably not, for your ******ed ass.

Cotto crushed Mosley,Mosley ran like a sissy from Cotto cuz he felt Cotto s power,only racist bastard like you can score that onesided fight a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by CungLe View Post
              Cotto crushed Mosley,Mosley ran like a sissy from Cotto cuz he felt Cotto s power,only racist bastard like you can score that onesided fight a draw.

you know, if you didnt have beef with JRo, i'd be a fan

Comment

Why would anyone even get in the ring with 45 year old granpa Mosley?

They staged that fight so bad,that Mosley hit Floyd with slap and almost KO d him,and then their boss Hoya wasnt allow Shane to throw head punches for next 10 round.

That fight is more fake then Floyd vs Big Show.
                Regardless...............The bottom line is this: Floyd beat the man your boy wouldn't even step in the ring with. That much even you can't refute. (Not that you even know what that word means. )

Please...........Just STFU. You're making yourself look like a fool with each post. (But then again, what else is new?)

Comment

Racist? MODS really need to ban your sorry ass with comments like that. Worst case scenario Cotto won that fight 7-5. Absolute worst case. I would report you for calling me a racist, but there's no point, seeing as MODS do absolutely F.U.C.K. all around here.

Comment

Regardless...............The bottom line is this: Floyd beat the man your boy wouldn't even step in the ring with. That much even you can't refute. (Not that you even know what that word means. )

Please...........Just STFU. You're making yourself look like a fool with each post. (But then again, what else is new?)

Why would he fight 40 year old granpa anyway?

He beat living **** out of guy who destroyed Mosley!

Comment

• Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                      damn...you almost sound jealous

why dont you go punch a b1tch like your hero
                      yes I'm jealous of the little green boxes you have under that picture of what appears to be an aging dope addict. now go find some online ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X