Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Duck Articles and Vids for Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
    I swear Cungle is the biggest b!tch on boxingscene. I bet her bedroom is full of posters of the illiterate midget.
    HAHA.

I swear with every post I just wanna' smash my keyboard over his face even more. People as dumb as he is, should be exterminated. They are a waste of resources.

Comment

you take this boxingscene stuff way too serious

says the guy that posted dogs being cooked...i'm just laughing at your silly groupie ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
        Yes, the same old, inactive, overtrained Mosley who Manny ducked. So yeah.......Not to mention, he's a fighting a man Mosley himself BRUTALIZED. And let's not make this out to be more than it really is: Tony ain't comin' to fight. He's going there to do a job, and collect a paycheck. This whole fight is a joke, as has been the case with Manny's entire 2010. Floyd's win over Mosley *****s both of Manny's fights from 2010.

last time I checked COTTO crushed Mosley

And Pacquiao put Cotto to sleep brutally

bwahahahahahahahaha PWNED

Comment

Chill. I have a good friend that's japanese..he never told me that ate dogs over there.
          just because i have japan as my location doesn't mean i'm from there you gullible idiot.

also, just because your friend's japanese doesn't mean he knows everything that goes on in japan.

lemme ask you this...

did you know that your uncle was ****ing your mom 9 months before you were born?

i guess not.
          Last edited by Blooper; 09-23-2010, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CungLe View Post
            Floyd is complete bum.

He almost got KO d by 40 years old Mosley
            Yes, the same man Pacroid wouldn't even get in the ring with. Oh yeah.......

BAWHAHAHWWBA

I wish I could break both your hands, couldn't type this sort of jibberish. But you'd still probably find some way of being annoying.

Comment

• this is what I mean. How can cungle say floyd is a complete bum? This dude has pacs nuts so far down his throat that the **** he utters is borderline ******ed. no real boxing fan will ever say some ignorant **** like that. even I won't say something as idiotic as that about pac although I think he's way over rated. typical pac fans man.

Comment

• Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                last time I checked COTTO crushed Mosley

And Pacquiao put Cotto to sleep brutally

bwahahahahahahahaha PWNED
                First of all, Cotto didn't "crush" Mosley. I scored that fight a draw myself. Secondly, do all of us here at boxingscene a favor, okay?

1)Find a gun
                2)Put the barrel in your mouth
                3)Pull the trigger

Easy enough? Probably not, for your ******ed ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                  says the guy that posted dogs being cooked...i'm just laughing at your silly groupie ass

This is now a food topic!

Comment

this is what I mean. How can cungle say floyd is a complete bum? This dude has pacs nuts so far down his throat that the **** he utters is borderline ******ed. no real boxing fan will ever say some ignorant **** like that. even I won't say something as idiotic as that about pac although I think he's way over rated. typical pac fans man.
                    His IQ can't be over 50. I don't know how he even manages to formulate sentences. Not that they actually make much "sense" at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                      says the cornball with a million green k's and a thousand awards and gift given to him by his online cronies. shut the **** up and get out the house sometime will ya?

Comment

Working...
                      X