Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i the only one who thinks Margarito can beat Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito has an extremely low chance of winning. The Mexicans that work in our factory are certain that he'll knock Pacquiao out, so I'm probably going to be making a lot of money after the fight's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      So a guy that had a close fight and the other one that got his ass kicked by Margs pose "greater" threats. lol sure man.
      So your logic as to why Martinez is not a greater threat is that Margarito beat Martinez, yet Pwill is not a greater threat even though he beat Margarito because the fight was close?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        So a guy that had a close fight and the other one that got his ass kicked by Margs pose "greater" threats. lol sure man.
        If you don't think that Williams and Martinez are much better fighters than Margarito NOW then you are obviously clueless.

Comment

What more do we want?

How about a championship bout where at least one of the guys is ranked in the division. A championship contest without a catchweight is beginning to feel trite. Call me a traditionalist, but I prefer fights to be held at the division limits and not some predetermined contractual weight which favors one fighter or another.

This fight is an exhibition at best. It is not a championship fight even though a belt is at stake because no one that is not a die hard fan of either guy gives a damn about this match. There is nothing compelling about it. You have one guy who is chasing history in less than sterling fashion and then you have a disgraced would-be cheater/criminal.

Boxing used to be a gentleman's sport. This recent showcase is unworthy of the sport and its fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
            So your logic as to why Martinez is not a greater threat is that Margarito beat Martinez, yet Pwill is not a greater threat even though he beat Margarito because the fight was close?
            Margarito beats p.will in a rematch thats why he aint gettin one.

Comment

i believe tony can beat pacquiao...Margarito always wins when hes the underdog.

WAR TONY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                Its a BS fight like the Clottey one, what's next after Margarito? A Cotto rematch? Then after that a Margarito or even Clottey rematch? These fights are garbage and are only being made because Arum is a greedy ****.
                Make sure you dont watch it please

Comment

If you don't think that Williams and Martinez are much better fighters than Margarito NOW then you are obviously clueless.
                  Margarito beats both....and im a pretty big fan of sexy sergio

Comment

This is NOT an easy fight. Margarito has Oscar's height which as we all know, was crazy if you remember the Oscar-Pac fight. Pac literally should of had a ladder in there. BUT, now imagine that height with a guy that is going to be throwing nonstop power shots for 12 rounds...huge difference. I think if Manny can't hurt Margarito or get his respect, Manny's in for a long painful night.

Comment

I don't think they are much better fighters. Key word MUCH.

Comment

Working...
                      X