Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac has not fought anyone coming off of a significant win since moving up in weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperUppercut View Post
    red k sent your way for being a pac-**** gagger.
    Pac is just one fighter. i like many many fighters.

thats the problem with you guys, always on a crusade for some fighter who
    wouldnt spit on you if you were on fire, and would probably knock you the
    **** out for talkin ****

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      Most are true...didnt Hatton dominate Paulie his last fight? before Pac? and Margarito is coming from a good win against Garcia. Although Garcia isnt a huge opponent. Tony did outbox him and dominated him. Tony proved to be slick and faster then Floyd Mayweather. i think the new Margarito can easily UD Pac.
      LOL... Garcia Slick! Garcia Faster Than Mayweather!... LOL!.. Pac fans are like a CULT, and I actually think they believe the Bs that their currupt brain thinks up. When you more than 1sec of your time to try and justify your CULT leader fighting a Bum & a Cheat like Margarito, that tell me everything that I need to know. Margarito got his head smashed in by Mosley, and yea Mosley lost to Cotto (which was a very close fight unlike Mosley v Marg.). And please stop acting as if there isn't anyone else out there for Pac to fight. Juan Marquez-enough said!

Comment

getting nothing but washed up left-overs and getting way more than deserved credit doing so:

ODH: Washed up, coming off of losses, beat steve forbes in some B.S., severly dehydrated, catchweight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Hatton: Coming off of a KO loss to floyd, struggled in fight after that. Catch weight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Cotto:Coming off of a KO loss to Margo, struggled against Clottey in next fight. Catchweight B.S. (cherry picked) (however, I still give him props for the way he beat cotto)

Clottey:Coming off of a loss to Cotto. I believe he was manipulated to lose by Arum. red K if you want. then literally gave a ****ty excuse.

Now Margo: Coming off of a loss to Mosley, no boxing license but Arum will make a way, no bricks in gloves. (yet another cherry pick)

*******s, please red k all you want. these are facts that cannot be disputed. And I guarantee that the know nothing mainstream media will hype up this win as if pacquiao is the coming of Jesus. Its so hilarious.
        But, Cotto was coming off a significant win against a top 5 WW right? Even if it was close it was still significant right? How can two top 5 WW not be significant?

Comment

Hatton almost got flattened by a right hand lead from Juan friggen Lazcano in the same corner Floyd took him out! That's certainly not a prime Hatton at all. And you guys act like Paulie was at his best either. He lost his last two fights against N'Dou and Ngoudjo, but somehow got the decisions. He even admitted himself that he lost those fights, and wasn't at his best. Plus Paulie was tailor made for him. I mean imagine what the first Diaz fight would have looked like if Diaz had pop in his punches. Paulie would have lost nearly every round!

But people need to stop criticizing the Cotto win. Sure Cotto wasn't at his best, but name one fighter who can do to Cotto what Manny did. Sure Floyd could outbox him and not take as much punishment, but he wouldn't beat him up like Manny did or drop him once. And Cotto would have beaten almost every other fighter in that division. The Clottey fight would not have been that close if he had both of his eyes.
          Last edited by BoxerDood; 08-01-2010, 06:47 PM.

Comment

getting nothing but washed up left-overs and getting way more than deserved credit doing so:

ODH: Washed up, coming off of losses, beat steve forbes in some B.S., severly dehydrated, catchweight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Hatton: Coming off of a KO loss to floyd, struggled in fight after that. Catch weight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Cotto:Coming off of a KO loss to Margo, struggled against Clottey in next fight. Catchweight B.S. (cherry picked) (however, I still give him props for the way he beat cotto)

Clottey:Coming off of a loss to Cotto. I believe he was manipulated to lose by Arum. red K if you want. then literally gave a ****ty excuse.

Now Margo: Coming off of a loss to Mosley, no boxing license but Arum will make a way, no bricks in gloves. (yet another cherry pick)

*******s, please red k all you want. these are facts that cannot be disputed. And I guarantee that the know nothing mainstream media will hype up this win as if pacquiao is the coming of Jesus. Its so hilarious.
            I said that a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              But, Cotto was coming off a significant win against a top 5 WW right? Even if it was close it was still significant right? How can two top 5 WW not be significant?
              Cotto had no trainer in the corner that night,he needed plan B.

Comment

clottey did a lot of damage to pacquiao without even throwing anything.

Comment

Bosanski Srbo,prestani srat po Pacquiao

Sam si reko jebeš Floyda kad se neče borit sa Pacquiaom

Skim trenira Adnan Čatič sada?

Comment

Clottey clearly robbed against Cotto, how anyone can see Cotto winning that fight is beyond me, he ate clean punches all night long.

Comment

Damn when I think about it.....The TS is right.

I love how Pac fans are trying to use Clottey losing to Cotto as a signifcant win. By saying hes a Top 5 WW. LMFAO.

Clottey is ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X