Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac has not fought anyone coming off of a significant win since moving up in weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twako View Post
    yeah lets start nitpicking, you started it right? lol. hatton was out of his weight class when he fought floyd. mosley was 38, way,way older than any of pac's opponents. jmm? dude, fighting a CAREER flyweight and pulling him up to a catchweight where floyd didnt even bother making weight was TRULY significant
    Lmfao didn't old Mosley KTFO pac's next opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by HyperUppercut View Post
      getting nothing but washed up left-overs and getting way more than deserved credit doing so:

ODH: Washed up, coming off of losses, beat steve forbes in some B.S., severly dehydrated, catchweight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Hatton: Coming off of a KO loss to floyd, struggled in fight after that. Catch weight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Cotto:Coming off of a KO loss to Margo, struggled against Clottey in next fight. Catchweight B.S. (cherry picked) (however, I still give him props for the way he beat cotto)

Clottey:Coming off of a loss to Cotto. I believe he was manipulated to lose by Arum. red K if you want. then literally gave a ****ty excuse.

Now Margo: Coming off of a loss to Mosley, no boxing license but Arum will make a way, no bricks in gloves. (yet another cherry pick)

*******s, please red k all you want. these are facts that cannot be disputed. And I guarantee that the know nothing mainstream media will hype up this win as if pacquiao is the coming of Jesus. Its so hilarious.
      Hatton was coming off a win on the no. 2 in his division unless you just want to use the Floyd which was 3 fights before Pac.

Cotto was coming off a very significant win to Clottey. A close fight. If you wish to discredit him by mentioning that Clottey won. Pac fought Clottey too. Clottey is a handle for anyone having close fights with marg,cotto and win over Judah. But ok, I'll give you Clottey but only if you admit that he was a good win for Cotto.

I'll give you Marg but not DLH. No one cherrypicks Oscar, Oscar cherrypicks them. He just did not expect to get that midget whooping. Lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR ENGLAND View Post
        no.........................

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
          no.........................
          no?

Comment

yes he did. im nitpicking. like what the poster started. just like you could say judah was coming from a loss from an overrated baldo when floyd picked him right? any biased fanboy could do this, ive seen some do it even w/ louis or armstrong's resumes.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperUppercut View Post
              The fight after the floyd loss was juan laczano, and he struggled.
              Hey dick head. You can't give red k if your rep power is red. You fcuking dumb ****.

Comment

TS, Floyd dont wanna fight him so what are you crying about?

Comment

no?

That was one of the most spectacular ass whippings of recent boxing...lol I watch that fight whenever I'm having a bad day to cheer me up.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    Ohhhh, so you're looking for his opponent's significant wins before Pac moved up in weight to fight them. Done:

Marco Antonio Barrera (HOF, Top 50 all time, Top 5 Mexican Fighter all time)
                    Kevin Kelley (54-5-2) Result: W (TKO 4)
                    Johnny Tapia (52-2-2) Result: W (UD)
                    Erik Morales (41-0) Result: W (UD)
                    Enrique Sanchez (28-1-2) Result: W (RTD 6)
                    Naseem Hamed (35-0) Result: W (UD)

Pacquiao moved up from 120 to 126 to fight Barrera who had just beaten all of the top feathers in the world, including Hamed and Morales who had a combined record of 76-0. Pac took the fight on short notice and absolutely spanked Barrera, made his trainer throw in the towel from the beating he was absorbing. That's an all time great, in his prime, coming off a string of impressive wins, it wasn't a catchweight, he wasn't 'drained'... so what's the excuse for this one?
                    Holla at me TS

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                      TS, Floyd dont wanna fight him so what are you crying about?
                      There are more worthy opponents than Marg that are willing to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X