Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole is a Stupid Git & a Disgrace to Journalism..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
    what about Joe Calzaghes record?? Hell he had a nice resume than ur hero can muster
    WTF does that question even mean?

Calzaghe is a warrior. No Doubt about it.

What's your point dunce?

Comment

all the journalist that talks **** about floyd doesn't know anything about boxing ...fukin lame!! this thread is self ownage

Comment

Originally posted by crack_head25 View Post
        all the journalist that talks **** about floyd doesn't know anything about boxing ...fukin lame!! this thread is self ownage
        actually any journalist who calls a pro boxer a chicken is disgrace. any journalist that says Floyd ducked Pacquiao without them knowing the terms of contract Floyd "ducked" is a disgrace to journalism

get that pacstan

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          actually any journalist who calls a pro boxer a chicken is disgrace. any journalist that says Floyd ducked Pacquiao without them knowing the terms of contract Floyd "ducked" is a disgrace to journalism

get that pacstan
          everyone is entitled to his own opinion... even you can call manny that his on roids with out any proof...your entitled to your opinion..thats the way it is

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            You are butthurt because Floyd deserved it. You would not put coward and Floyd in the same sentence if Floyd got a pair in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stones View Post
              Any boxer who steps in the ring and risks their life for a living is a "Warrior".
              i agree with this. kevin iole doesnt have the balls to step in the ring but oh dear god floyd is a coward?

lmdao

Comment

Originally posted by del515 View Post
                There is a difference actually your ignorant ass isn't seeing but I can't blame you because your eyes can't see **** when your too busy kissing Floyd's ass.
                Fact #1: Mayweather goes around saying he's the best.
                Fact #2: All betting odds regarding Pac's fight since El Terrible and Mayweather's fights since Castillo have been 100% right. The betting public has always gotten it right with those two fighters and the betting public currently has Pac as the favored fighter over Mayweather.
                Fact #3: Mayweather says he's better than Sugar Ray Leonard, Ali or Ray Robinson because he's undefeated.

Hate to tell the *****s this but Ray Robinson went around beating the **** out of boxers sometimes as often as 3 times in 2 months. Floyd owes boxing, its fans and the media ****. That's true, he owes us nothing. But we get to call him out on his legacy. When the public said "give us Sugar Ray Leonard vs Hearns", Sugar Ray responded and took the fight. When the public wanted Ali vs. Frazier, the public got it. Ali didn't say "I want to spend time with the family". Hearns didn't back down either. You want to be called the best you work through it and sacrifice some things in life. Hey I go to work. I have a job. I'm sure Mayweather gets to stay at home and do absolutely nothing for days on end. Hey he wants to do that, that's cool he can do it. But his claim to being the best of all time is lost; he doesn't want to back up that claim that's too bad. Jordan played in the playoffs with the flu, Kobe played the finals with a messed up finger that might cause long-term problems. Great athletes prove their greatness though in these difficulties. Mayweather doesn't want to fight because he's waiting for Starcraft 2 and wants hours and hours to play it, whatever. He pathetic for using his family as shield instead of saying he doesn't want to fight in the first place.
                So was Pac, this chicken/coward, when he didn't except the fight back in March...and did you show the same passion for what boxing and it's fans needed needed when Pac decided to fight Clottey (Was this the fight that boxing fans wanted?) So where are your posts showing the same passionate outrage for the Margarito fight (or do you think this is the best possibile fight he can make)...

...you see my point is many (NOT ALL) of Pacs fans who show all of this so-called passion for boxing never seem to have anything negative to say about Pac...

Pac is a boxer i enjoy watching but during the last negotiations his team lied so many times it became HILARIOUS!!! and the vast majority of his fans and casual fans said NOTHING but support nearly every lie and quote.

PBF in an undefeated boxer (Who's last two fight were against two of the top three P4P boxers in the world) who has shown over and over again that he is clearly in the discussion for one of the VERY BEST of our generation but he all of a sudden because of one boxer and promoter who've EQUALLY prevented the fight from happening became so incredibly disliked/hated by casual fans and non-fans of his. I'll call out PBF if he decides to fight a bum...Like I did when there were talks of a possible Matt Hatton, Nate Campbell or Paulie Mags.

But what do most of you care...Arum will tell many of you what to say and think.

No disrepect!

Peae Mo!

Comment

Iole's articles are platitudinous, uninformative and rampant with bias. This disgrace of a man is shallow and lacks real character.

He is NOT a TRUE Boxing fan. When I read his articles or listen to his opinions on boxing it is quite clear he lacks passion for the sport.

You are a pathetic sack of **** Iole. How dare you call a TRUE WARRIOR a "chicken".

You are a fucking disgrace!

Iole is the real coward. Fast forward to 1:10 min when Mayweather Sr. puts this equivocator in his rightful place.

What a gutless wimp. Just observe his face shrivel into a ball of perturbed fright. It seems Iole cowers like the ***** he is when confronted man-to-man.

You fucking pusillanimous ****!!!

why u mad?

Iole only spoke the truth..

Comment

Iole's articles are platitudinous, uninformative and rampant with bias. This disgrace of a man is shallow and lacks real character.

He is NOT a TRUE Boxing fan. When I read his articles or listen to his opinions on boxing it is quite clear he lacks passion for the sport.

You are a pathetic sack of **** Iole. How dare you call a TRUE WARRIOR a "chicken".

You are a fucking disgrace!

Iole is the real coward. Fast forward to 1:10 min when Mayweather Sr. puts this equivocator in his rightful place.

What a gutless wimp. Just observe his face shrivel into a ball of perturbed fright. It seems Iole cowers like the ***** he is when confronted man-to-man.

You fucking pusillanimous ****!!!

if iole is a disgrace, bias, gutless, ****, etc for calling floyd a chicken, what does that make you for calling iole names far worse than a chicken?

Comment

Iole has been training hard just in case Floyd challenges him to a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X