Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole is a Stupid Git & a Disgrace to Journalism..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iole was accurate on his assessment on Floyd showing his disgraceful fear to fight Pacquiao. Iole can't apologize for Floyd cowardice anymore. He's right about how Floyd talk about his greatness yet he's scared to fight a Filipino midget. And to be fair, Iole usually give Floyd his due so Floyd apologist should not complain when he call him chicken especially if Floyd deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stones View Post
      Wrong. Mayweather has opted to spend time with his family and not think about boxing. If that is what you deem to be ducking or "chicken" then you are a gutless ****.

Team Pacquiao came out with a statement, respecting Mayweather's decision to spend time with his family. You should do the same.
      you're so stupid to think that the real reason's for floyd "not thinking about boxing drama" is his family! wahaha

Comment

Nope. That article was total nonsense. Everything Iole wrote was nothing new and common knowledge.

It's his job to write articles and he is a terrible journalist.

Iole should stick to writing about MMA because he is a ****sexual.

Don't get me started on Ronnie, however Iole is not far behind when it comes to exhibiting fanboy tendencies.
        Then I suppose the biggest nuthugger among the boxingscene.com writes, Lyle Ftizsimmons, is also lying and has been lying for years too because he's categorized and viewed Mayweather 95% of the time the same way as Iole has. It was his July 13th article btw if you wanted to read it where he also said:
        "Took on all comers" takes a back seat to "avoided top opponents".

That is if Mayweather didn't sign off on the fight. And for the record Iole has more boxing knowledge in his pinky finger than you do in your head. But I forgive you. I heard the affects of listening to Mayweather Sr. is worse than drugs. I just never knew you'd be so ready to show the world your degree of ******ation in honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by kuhl_jackman View Post
          you're so stupid to think that the real reason's for floyd "not thinking about boxing drama" is his family! wahaha
          Floyd apologist read things the way they want to understand. They look at things the way they want to see it. They listened to the things the way they want to hear it. And still at the end of it all, Floyd is still a coward.

Comment

Iole is a piece of ****, he cant cover any sports correctly. He makes up **** just to have visitors read his writings

Comment

Wrong. Mayweather has opted to spend time with his family and not think about boxing. If that is what you deem to be ducking or "chicken" then you are a gutless ****.

Team Pacquiao came out with a statement, respecting Mayweather's decision to spend time with his family. You should do the same.
              There is a difference actually your ignorant ass isn't seeing but I can't blame you because your eyes can't see **** when your too busy kissing Floyd's ass.
              Fact #1: Mayweather goes around saying he's the best.
              Fact #2: All betting odds regarding Pac's fight since El Terrible and Mayweather's fights since Castillo have been 100% right. The betting public has always gotten it right with those two fighters and the betting public currently has Pac as the favored fighter over Mayweather.
              Fact #3: Mayweather says he's better than Sugar Ray Leonard, Ali or Ray Robinson because he's undefeated.

Hate to tell the *****s this but Ray Robinson went around beating the **** out of boxers sometimes as often as 3 times in 2 months. Floyd owes boxing, its fans and the media ****. That's true, he owes us nothing. But we get to call him out on his legacy. When the public said "give us Sugar Ray Leonard vs Hearns", Sugar Ray responded and took the fight. When the public wanted Ali vs. Frazier, the public got it. Ali didn't say "I want to spend time with the family". Hearns didn't back down either. You want to be called the best you work through it and sacrifice some things in life. Hey I go to work. I have a job. I'm sure Mayweather gets to stay at home and do absolutely nothing for days on end. Hey he wants to do that, that's cool he can do it. But his claim to being the best of all time is lost; he doesn't want to back up that claim that's too bad. Jordan played in the playoffs with the flu, Kobe played the finals with a messed up finger that might cause long-term problems. Great athletes prove their greatness though in these difficulties. Mayweather doesn't want to fight because he's waiting for Starcraft 2 and wants hours and hours to play it, whatever. He pathetic for using his family as shield instead of saying he doesn't want to fight in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Nasty View Post
                i forgot to add dougie fishcer, mike silver, thomas hauser to the ***** discredit list.

they too also are biased *******s who dont know boxing.
                while cj james, mayo, Floyd sr. etc. are the most credible people in the world.

Comment

Kevin Iole is entitled to his own opinion,

That's what Democracy is all about!

He supported and voted prettyBOY as #1P4P in Yahoo

His current article regarding prettyBOY represent what Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Press is all about.

Kevin Iole was simply honest on how he feels about prettyBOY.

And Kevin is not alone!

A lot of boxing fans around the world are disappointed with
                  prettyBOY's decision not to fight...

Comment

Originally posted by del515 View Post
                    There is a difference actually your ignorant ass isn't seeing but I can't blame you because your eyes can't see **** when your too busy kissing Floyd's ass.
                    Fact #1: Mayweather goes around saying he's the best.
                    There is nothing wrong with that. The man fights for a living and has every right to stroke his ego as much as he wants. Boxing is 90% Mental.

Fact #2: All betting odds regarding Pac's fight since El Terrible and Mayweather's fights since Castillo have been 100% right. The betting public has always gotten it right with those two fighters and the betting public currently has Pac as the favored fighter over Mayweather.
                    You are a moron. You base your judgement on who's going to win a fight on betting odds?
                    Fact #3: Mayweather says he's better than Sugar Ray Leonard, Ali or Ray Robinson because he's undefeated.

Hate to tell the *****s this but Ray Robinson went around beating the **** out of boxers sometimes as often as 3 times in 2 months. Floyd owes boxing, its fans and the media ****. That's true, he owes us nothing. But we get to call him out on his legacy. When the public said "give us Sugar Ray Leonard vs Hearns", Sugar Ray responded and took the fight. When the public wanted Ali vs. Frazier, the public got it. Ali didn't say "I want to spend time with the family". Hearns didn't back down either. You want to be called the best you work through it and sacrifice some things in life. Hey I go to work. I have a job. I'm sure Mayweather gets to stay at home and do absolutely nothing for days on end. Hey he wants to do that, that's cool he can do it. But his claim to being the best of all time is lost; he doesn't want to back up that claim that's too bad. Jordan played in the playoffs with the flu, Kobe played the finals with a messed up finger that might cause long-term problems. Great athletes prove their greatness though in these difficulties. Mayweather doesn't want to fight because he's waiting for Starcraft 2 and wants hours and hours to play it, whatever. He pathetic for using his family as shield instead of saying he doesn't want to fight in the first place.

What a ridiculously long and idiotic paragraph. Morons such as yourself should be locked away in a lighthouse.

Comment

What about his previous 41 fights?

Quit the petty narrowmindedness.
                      what about Joe Calzaghes record?? Hell he had a nice resume than ur hero can muster

Comment

Working...
                      X