Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    If he`s not gonna say who from Floyds side he talked to [B]i can`t take him seriously[/B].Floyds team has been saying for weeks that no negotiations have been going on.
    yeeah, you cant them seriously but obviously you take the liars side. Just admit you wouldnt favor anyone over floyd.

Greenburg is about as neutral as you can get. he exposed all the liars

Comment

Why did greenburg take this long to open his mouth?Its greenburgs and Arums word against Ellerbe`s.

And HBO reps are bigger *******s then they are *****s.

why did it take so long from team ***** to open their mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by indystress View Post
        dont understand your way of reasoning. greenburg is a professional, all he needs to say is that there were negotiations going on...greenburg would sound like mayweather jr if he just flat came out and said that team mayweather is lying...thats not becoming of a president of a company.
        Why don`t Greenburg say who he negotiated with?

Comment

How many more Mayweather fans will say "it doesn't matter because the fight is off"? I could have at least respected Floyd a bit for saying he didn't want to fight and gone on. But noooooooooo we have to hear them say Floyd is on vacation and that the talks never took place.

I don't actually fault Arum (despite how much I dislike him as a promoter). He can't deal with Mayweather? That's cool, he got Greenburg to do it for him. And fact is Greenburg has a stake in the fight; its not like HBO wouldn't make a killing for the rights for the fight and a few million isn't chunk change.

Do us a favor Floyd, join a soap opera. With all the drama and lies you make, I'm sure you'll fit in the industry easily. Its cool if you don't want to fight Pac but given all the lies, we all reserve the right to assume you are chicken and afraid of Pac. See you on Young and the Restless I guess or another daytime soap where all your drama and lies belong...

Comment

You support a roid user and you think i`m embarrassing myself?
            wait...wat roid user do i support???

Comment

Greenburg never even said who from Floyds side he talked to.
              ^^^^^^^^this is a sig worthy ****** post.

Comment

If he`s not gonna say who from Floyds side he talked to i can`t take him seriously.Floyds team has been saying for weeks that no negotiations have been going on.
                cmon bro greenburg is the most credible out of everyone involved..you're making a fool out of yourself

Comment

Why did greenburg take this long to open his mouth?Its greenburgs and Arums word against Ellerbe`s.

And HBO reps are bigger *******s then they are *****s.
                  Wow.

Mayweather has had four 24/7s, including his last fight.

Pacquiao has had two 24/7s, and didn't get one in his last fight.

Dude, you lost this argument. Just say Mayweather is taking a break and shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    why did it take so long from team ***** to open their mouth.
                    correction.

ellerbe had his mouth open all this time. :*******:

Comment

this article is why stanleys shouldn't be d1ck riders and take EVERYTHING thier god says as truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X