Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    yup, it's a slam dunk! Case closed.. *****'s go hide on your mommy's skirt boo hoo hoo hehe!
    Not to mention BOY, is still under
    investigation !!!
    for accesory to MURDER, and hoping
    the SKATING RING bodyguard dosen't
    ROLL OVER!!!

Comment

• If it cotinues to go on like this these fighters will be waay past prime when they finally get in that ring together. Bleh.

Comment

• Imhotep should either be ellerbe, dela hoya, schaefer, or floyd himself to keep this ball rolling. At least he ain't pushing the ignore button on you all unlike some, lol.

One thing though, if I ever go to war, I'd like Imhotep by my side, lol. All the other floyd fans have already gone out of the building and he's still here still fighting, although his ammo's all dried up. If he breaks his knife, he'll still gonna try to cut you with his nails, lol.

Comment

• i just hope that no ***** committed suicide.....

Comment

• ***** ass Floyd is afraid of Pacquiao...period.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
              Not to mention BOY, is still under
              investigation !!!
              for accesory to MURDER, and hoping
              the SKATING RING bodyguard dosen't
              ROLL OVER!!!
              man, why is it that all the mayweathers are convicted criminals?

i know statistics show that the majority or ppl who smoke crack are black but domestic violence and accessory to murder?

im starting to think the mayweathers like being in jail cuz of the sodomy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dulcis_Scientia View Post
                Imhotep should either be ellerbe, dela hoya, schaefer, or floyd himself to keep this ball rolling. At least he ain't pushing the ignore button on you all unlike some, lol.

One thing though, if I ever go to war, I'd like Imhotep by my side, lol. All the other floyd fans have already gone out of the building and he's still here still fighting, although his ammo's all dried up. If he breaks his knife, he'll still gonna try to cut you with his nails, lol.
                The saddest thing is that even if Floyd was proven to be a child ******er, that guy would defend him to the hilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                  Greenurgs comments are"I`ve been negotiating with somebody from MAyweather`s side since May"

He did`nt say who exactly.Man,A person needs to have serious Patience when Arguing with a ******* cause they are slow as ****.

And also its funny that Greenburg claims he`s been Negotiating with Floyds team since May But Floyds team said numerous times that Floyd is not thinking about boxing then Later before the deadline Floyd said he might take 2 years of and that he`s taking the rest of the year off.

So how are they negotiating when Floyd already planned to take time off?I hope you *******s heads don`t explode trying comprehend this post cause we know how mentally limited your brains are.
                  Really? That's your answer? jajajajajajajajajaja You actually believe what you are writing. Ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                    Im suprised there are Floyd fans after this article
                    Once upon a time, *****s loved to make a wish, only to have it shot down by the idol they look up to. Recently, Floyd has taught his primitive followers how to faint. Few still have failed to learn the technique, which was a side effect on how small those brains are. Sadly, though, Floyd was really trying to teach the feint - none of them understood, but still pay him to show them how. To this day, instead of showing his followers the next lesson, Floyd went on vacation and spent their money happily ever after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                      Greenurgs comments are"I`ve been negotiating with somebody from MAyweather`s side since May"

He did`nt say who exactly.Man,A person needs to have serious Patience when Arguing with a ******* cause they are slow as ****.

And also its funny that Greenburg claims he`s been Negotiating with Floyds team since May But Floyds team said numerous times that Floyd is not thinking about boxing then Later before the deadline Floyd said he might take 2 years of and that he`s taking the rest of the year off.

So how are they negotiating when Floyd already planned to take time off?I hope you *******s heads don`t explode trying comprehend this post cause we know how mentally limited your brains are.

Comment

Working...
                      X