Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is the best boxer in the world, if you disagree,you're simply biased

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather is the best boxer in the world, if you disagree,you're simply biased

Red K me all you want. I, unlike some posters here, could give a flying **** about the karma bar. I am here to speak the truth and offer my opinion, through my experiences with the sport...Floyd has the most superior timing of anyone in the sport, if you disagree with me then you're CLEARLY BIASED... Timing is the most important aspect of Boxing...I am speaking the truth, and I am not a 'flo mo'. I know something about boxing, I've been watching boxing for fifteen years of my life and boxing for five. Now before you pull a Lou Duva talking to Max Kellerman on me, understand I'm 27. So I still have plenty of years to age and continue birthing more wisdom as I see the professionals duking it out..

Fact of the matter is, Floyd may be hesitant to 'make it happen' but the bottom line is that he is a better fighter than Pacquaio because his timing is far superior than Pacquaio's. Timing is the key to everything in this sport. He is so unbelievably fast, and with perfect timing. You simply cannot beat the man, there's no man on the planet that can beat him, I don't care how much work he puts in with Freddie.

You think Pacquaio can beat Floyd? Then tell me, if you were Pacman's trainer, what would your fight plan be? Before you go back in history and emulate what happened with Corely, and somehow put a spin on it and assume Pacquaio would ever have that chance again (He wouldn't because of how much Floyd has advanced since even then, and he was super advanced THEN...) Getting in the ring with Floyd would be the biggest mistake of Pacquaio's career, because he would look the way Margarito made Jumptron Cintron look. He'd make him look like he belongs in a different class, because he does. Pacquaio #2 p4p, **** you if you disagree.

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
    Red K me all you want. I, unlike some posters here, could give a flying **** about the karma bar. I am here to speak the truth and offer my opinion, through my experiences with the sport...Floyd has the most superior timing of anyone in the sport, if you disagree with me then you're CLEARLY BIASED... Timing is the most important aspect of Boxing...I am speaking the truth, and I am not a 'flo mo'. I know something about boxing, I've been watching boxing for fifteen years of my life and boxing for five. Now before you pull a Lou Duva talking to Max Kellerman on me, understand I'm 27. So I still have plenty of years to age and continue birthing more wisdom as I see the professionals duking it out..

Fact of the matter is, Floyd may be hesitant to 'make it happen' but the bottom line is that he is a better fighter than Pacquaio because his timing is far superior than Pacquaio's. Timing is the key to everything in this sport. He is so unbelievably fast, and with perfect timing. You simply cannot beat the man, there's no man on the planet that can beat him, I don't care how much work he puts in with Freddie.

You think Pacquaio can beat Floyd? Then tell me, if you were Pacman's trainer, what would your fight plan be? Before you go back in history and emulate what happened with Corely, and somehow put a spin on it and assume Pacquaio would ever have that chance again (He wouldn't because of how much Floyd has advanced since even then, and he was super advanced THEN...) Getting in the ring with Floyd would be the biggest mistake of Pacquaio's career, because he would look the way Margarito made Jumptron Cintron look. He'd make him look like he belongs in a different class, because he does. Pacquaio #2 p4p, **** you if you disagree.
    How is it being biased if one doesn't agree with your assessment? Or do you assume everyone who doesn't agree is a Pacquiao fan (which I'm really not so much of)?

Comment

if he is supposedly the best, then why is he #2 and not ranked #1 ?

Comment

Sure man.........

Comment

That's bull****. JCC Jr. is 42-0. He is undefeated so how can anybody be greater than him??

People try to discredit Jr's wins saying he didn't fight this guy, or that guy-- haters.

There is no blueprint to beat JCC Jr. that's why he's the El Dinero Vaca. If you disagree with that you're just a hater.

Comment

I think he's great and could be the best....but i love all fighters of this generation...i like him just as much as i like Miguel Cotto and Manny ..stop trying to convert people its pointless....

Comment

I think Dawson is the best over all boxer in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Major View Post
                I think he's great and could be the best....but i love all fighters of this generation...i like him just as much as i like Miguel Cotto and Manny ..stop trying to convert people its pointless....
                Oh okay he could be the best even though he doesn't have the best record?

Until Floyd beats JCC Jr., JCC Jr. is the best. All roads lead to JCC Jr.

Comment

....And then when Pacquiao beats Mayweather, this dude will create a new account and act like nothing ever happened.

Comment

Everyones beatable...i'm sure prior to Tyson fighting with Buster Douglas this would be a thread about how unbeatable Tyson is....Shane rocked Floyd....Anything can happen ...its boxing......someone could be getting dominated a whole fight and the fight could turn around in the last 10 seconds.....example....Froch Taylor...so please stop this angry rants ..its embarrassing

Comment

Working...
                    X