Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is the best boxer in the world, if you disagree,you're simply biased

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
    Red K me all you want. I, unlike some posters here, could give a flying **** about the karma bar. I am here to speak the truth and offer my opinion, through my experiences with the sport...Floyd has the most superior timing of anyone in the sport, if you disagree with me then you're CLEARLY BIASED... Timing is the most important aspect of Boxing...I am speaking the truth, and I am not a 'flo mo'. I know something about boxing, I've been watching boxing for fifteen years of my life and boxing for five. Now before you pull a Lou Duva talking to Max Kellerman on me, understand I'm 27. So I still have plenty of years to age and continue birthing more wisdom as I see the professionals duking it out..

Fact of the matter is, Floyd may be hesitant to 'make it happen' but the bottom line is that he is a better fighter than Pacquaio because his timing is far superior than Pacquaio's. Timing is the key to everything in this sport. He is so unbelievably fast, and with perfect timing. You simply cannot beat the man, there's no man on the planet that can beat him, I don't care how much work he puts in with Freddie.

You think Pacquaio can beat Floyd? Then tell me, if you were Pacman's trainer, what would your fight plan be? Before you go back in history and emulate what happened with Corely, and somehow put a spin on it and assume Pacquaio would ever have that chance again (He wouldn't because of how much Floyd has advanced since even then, and he was super advanced THEN...) Getting in the ring with Floyd would be the biggest mistake of Pacquaio's career, because he would look the way Margarito made Jumptron Cintron look. He'd make him look like he belongs in a different class, because he does. Pacquaio #2 p4p, **** you if you disagree.
    fcuk you too if you disagree that pac is the #1 p4p.

are you some sort of floyd's disciple? based on how you speak in here, it seems like you are spreading a gospel that all of us who disagree to floyd being GOAT is blasphemous.

i think you are the one being clearly biased. how can you not consider pac or jcc or dawson in that respect?

we would like to thank floyd for not giving pac a chance to dance with him in the ring... epic fail.

Comment

Thread title made me lol, if you don't agree someone is the best, you're suddenly biased.

Oh the irony.

Comment

Red K me all you want. I, unlike some posters here, could give a flying **** about the karma bar. I am here to speak the truth and offer my opinion, through my experiences with the sport...Floyd has the most superior timing of anyone in the sport, if you disagree with me then you're CLEARLY BIASED... Timing is the most important aspect of Boxing...I am speaking the truth, and I am not a 'flo mo'. I know something about boxing, I've been watching boxing for fifteen years of my life and boxing for five. Now before you pull a Lou Duva talking to Max Kellerman on me, understand I'm 27. So I still have plenty of years to age and continue birthing more wisdom as I see the professionals duking it out..

Fact of the matter is, Floyd may be hesitant to 'make it happen' but the bottom line is that he is a better fighter than Pacquaio because his timing is far superior than Pacquaio's. Timing is the key to everything in this sport. He is so unbelievably fast, and with perfect timing. You simply cannot beat the man, there's no man on the planet that can beat him, I don't care how much work he puts in with Freddie.

You think Pacquaio can beat Floyd? Then tell me, if you were Pacman's trainer, what would your fight plan be? Before you go back in history and emulate what happened with Corely, and somehow put a spin on it and assume Pacquaio would ever have that chance again (He wouldn't because of how much Floyd has advanced since even then, and he was super advanced THEN...) Getting in the ring with Floyd would be the biggest mistake of Pacquaio's career, because he would look the way Margarito made Jumptron Cintron look. He'd make him look like he belongs in a different class, because he does. Pacquaio #2 p4p, **** you if you disagree.
        Floyd is scared of Pacquiao, i hope you're the only one who doesn't know it, where will you hide after the fight cause it won't be an easy fight. Floyd doesn't know what it's like to be in a war and that's why he's so scared.

Comment

Right well coz I felt like a right fool for a minute there i went back and watched the fight again.
          And apart from 4 rounds (2 of which were quite close) it was all Mayweather.
          Yea he won his share of close rounds, but he dominated a few of them too.
          I had it 8 rounds to 4.

SCHOOLED. =P

Comment

Originally posted by KlownvonnomaD View Post
            Right well coz I felt like a right fool for a minute there i went back and watched the fight again.
            And apart from 4 rounds (2 of which were quite close) it was all Mayweather.
            Yea he won his share of close rounds, but he dominated a few of them too.
            I had it 8 rounds to 4.

SCHOOLED. =P
            That dude CungLe doesn't what he's talking about, anybody who saw both PBF vs Castillo fight know that PBF squeak out of the first fight, the second fight was total domination by PBF.

I pity da fool who goes around the web finding stats instead of actually watching the matches, let me Guess CungLe, you also had De La Hoya beating Felix Sturm{EPIC FAIL}. Start watching some boxing if you gonna be in boxing forum.

Comment

I agree that if he beats Pac he is the best. But PBF dont seem to want to prove hes the best?

Comment

Best pure boxer.

Not best fighter.

Btw, didnt bother reading your ****t.

Comment

Define truth then define opinion. That is a start at least. Lolz.

Comment

This is nothing but a bait thread by an alt.

Comment

they know it. fans voted for floyd. *******s voted for floyd to beat pac when they fight in the "no bias" thread.

they know

Comment

Working...
                      X